halo 5 midnight launch events

The microsoft store in the city im living in is doing a huge halo 5 guardians tournament in celebration of halo 5. It will be the first time i will be playing a tournament. You can win big prizes and there will be lots of people dressing up and from what i was told lots of cosplay people come to it.

Are there any big events for halo 5 near any of you and if so what are they doing?

Where did you learn about that? I’ve never seen any tournament advertisements.

> 2533274877056440;2:
> Where did you learn about that? I’ve never seen any tournament advertisements.

Went to the store and asked about it.

I usually wear a costume at my local GS. Sometimes there’s food and drinks :confused:

Seeing as how the release date isn’t even known yet, no, no store has anything planned at the moment.

I’m sure the local gamestop or home-owned game store will be doing something, and I most likely will spend a ridiculous amount of money for the “Legendary” edition or console lol.

Damn you Halo for making me spend all the money on you because it’s such an awesome franchise…

> 2533274852660538;6:
> I’m sure the local gamestop or home-owned game store will be doing something, and I most likely will spend a ridiculous amount of money for the “Legendary” edition or console lol.
>
> Damn you Halo for making me spend all the money on you because it’s such an awesome franchise…

I like how that last sentence went from you talking, figuratively of course, to Halo to talking about Halo.

Anyway I’m sure my Gamestop will just do the standard midnight release and nothing exciting, as usual. I remember when Halo 4 was coming out and they did all that amazing stuff like the Didact symbol flying over London and even taking over the country of Lichtenstein for a huge event. Halo 4 may not have been the best Halo game out there, but damn did they really pull out all the stops for generating hype.

Dude im so excited for halo 5

is this in the usa or au

No idea why this was bumped but it’s kind of unnecessary.