Halo 5 Microtransactions prove popular with $700K

Original Article here: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-5-microtransaction-sales-still-rising-now-rea/1100-6432419/
Halo 5 Microtransactions sales at $700k and rising. WOW
I did not expect this at all. I picture angry mob of Halo fans with gravity hammers outside 343’s studio. What do you think of it?

The sales are possibly higher than 700k as that’s what the prize pool stands at; I expect they are taking a share of the sales for other purposes too. Either way, its rather strange., though the sales have slowed considerably.

if it allows free DLC, let people use money, the way your pair up is with people with similar reqs, so no harm, if people pay for my DLC, and im not in matches with people who have nornfang, the bane, and oath sworn and i dont, im a-okay

But didnt expect this much money to be spent, 343 made a good choice!

With the apparent success of the REQs system, 343 will surely continue using microtransactions in future titles. I’m not sure how I feel about that, yet.

> 2533274794648158;4:
> With the apparent success of the REQs system, 343 will surely continue using microtransactions in future titles. I’m not sure how I feel about that, yet.

im fine as long as it is similar to halo 5’s were they arent necassary, and you arent paired up with pay2winners