Halo 5 McFarlane Action Figures + New Story Info

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MCF14247&mode=retail&utm_source=site&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=ActionFigureFury

Big things to take away:

-An alien force rising
-Peace shattered when colony worlds unexpectedly attacked
-There will be a game of “cat and mouse” between Chief and Locke

Yeah just seen this. Was thinking we haven’t heard this news yet. It’s good news to me, sounds like chief is gonna get powned by Locke (somehow) and then chief is going to be chief and pown Locke. Hope the alien threat is the flood and hope they tie in some insurrectionists’ media too! Sounds like Halo 5 has very foreboding tones…

Can’t wait for these figures to add to my collection, they look like they will be high colour and detailed. I’m guessing Locke’s weapon isn’t listed because he will have a sweet new gun (maybe to be shown in the upcoming reveal)

Awww yeah! Just hope my Gamestop(s) can get them in time. I can’t wait to see who the mystery figures are! Maybe they’re the rest of Locke’s team?

> 2533274916717050;3:
> Awww yeah! Just hope my Gamestop(s) can get them in time. I can’t wait to see who the mystery figures are! Maybe they’re the rest of Locke’s team?

Probably a good chance. If blue team does end up in it, there’s a chance there too.

Was going to post this earlier but wasn’t sure if it counted as leaked. I would say the other figures are my squad.

Off topic

ATHLON SPARTAN (Gold/Steel) - First unveiled in the very popular Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta event last holiday season, the sleek MJOLNIR-powered Athlon Spartan armor Athlon Spartan armor has become a fan favorite. Dressed for victory in a Gold/Steel color scheme, this Spartan figure is equipped with an Assault rifle and Magnum handgun. Includes DLC code for Halo 5: Guardians in-game content.

seriously😒

> 2533274830366691;6:
> Off topic
>
> ATHLON SPARTAN (Gold/Steel) - First unveiled in the very popular Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta event last holiday season, the sleek MJOLNIR-powered Athlon Spartan armor Athlon Spartan armor has become a fan favorite. Dressed for victory in a Gold/Steel color scheme, this Spartan figure is equipped with an Assault rifle and Magnum handgun. Includes DLC code for Halo 5: Guardians in-game content.
>
> seriously😒

The Locke figure does as well so i hope that means his hunter armor is available in game.

> 2533274830366691;6:
> Off topic
>
> ATHLON SPARTAN (Gold/Steel) - First unveiled in the very popular Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta event last holiday season, the sleek MJOLNIR-powered Athlon Spartan armor Athlon Spartan armor has become a fan favorite. Dressed for victory in a Gold/Steel color scheme, this Spartan figure is equipped with an Assault rifle and Magnum handgun. Includes DLC code for Halo 5: Guardians in-game content.
>
> seriously😒

Probably another armour skin, the DLC in the past has not given anything out huge like a new map or anything so it is gonna be fine. :slight_smile: Can’t wait for these figures, I hope we get all of Locke’s team and Blue team and Arby and all named characters. xD

“Returning characters from the Halo universe” is the description for the mystery Spartans. It’s gotta be Blue Team.

> 2533274800197828;9:
> “Returning characters from the Halo universe” is the description for the mystery Spartans. It’s gotta be Blue Team.

Hopefully that and Locke’s team, who I am sure we have seen before. :wink: I want them all so bad! :smiley:

Still waiting for an Elite Honor Guard McFarlane figure… And I was so hoping it’d finally happen with Halo 2 Anniversary now around, but it doesn’t seem like they’re planning on that… :’(

Anyways… DLC codes, eh? I thought that was kinda cool that they did that with the Halo 4 figures (dat Storm Rifle Chill skin doe), and am kinda glad to see them doing it again. But what are the codes for? I’m assuming at least Armor Skins. But Weapon Skins would be pretty awesome, but unless Custom Loadouts are in, then I can’t see that being a thing sadly.

> 2533274823479666;11:
> Still waiting for an Elite Honor Guard McFarlane figure… And I was so hoping it’d finally happen with Halo 2 Anniversary now around, but it doesn’t seem like they’re planning on that… :’(
>
> Anyways… DLC codes, eh? I thought that was kinda cool that they did that with the Halo 4 figures (dat Storm Rifle Chill skin doe), and am kinda glad to see them doing it again. But what are the codes for? I’m assuming at least Armor Skins. But Weapon Skins would be pretty awesome, but unless Custom Loadouts are in, then I can’t see that being a thing sadly.

Yeah its probably armour skins or something of the sort.

I’d love to be able to walk in a game store and find these figures but they’re never there! I always have to order online…

> 2533274830587831;7:
> > 2533274830366691;6:
> > Off topic
> >
> > ATHLON SPARTAN (Gold/Steel) - First unveiled in the very popular Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta event last holiday season, the sleek MJOLNIR-powered Athlon Spartan armor Athlon Spartan armor has become a fan favorite. Dressed for victory in a Gold/Steel color scheme, this Spartan figure is equipped with an Assault rifle and Magnum handgun. Includes DLC code for Halo 5: Guardians in-game content.
> >
> > seriously😒
>
>
>
> The Locke figure does as well so i hope that means his hunter armor is available in game.

!‽ Athlon is the only one that says this. Athlon is the only armor I don’t want.

Alien force rising is more than likely the storm covenant.

> 2535439817957757;15:
> Alien force rising is more than likely the storm covenant.

They’re not threatning the entire galaxy though, mainly just UNSC and Swords of Sanghelios.

> 2535439817957757;15:

They’re no threat to the entire galaxy though, they’re just a splinter faction of terrorists, insurgents, mercenaries and religious zealots.

> 2533274800197828;9:
> “Returning characters from the Halo universe” is the description for the mystery Spartans. It’s gotta be Blue Team.

Or it could also be the rest of Locke’s team, IE Buck, Romeo and Mercer.

> 2533274798011936;17:
> > 2535439817957757;15:
> > Alien force rising is more than likely the storm covenant.
>
>
>
> They’re no threat to the entire galaxy though, they’re just a splinter faction of terrorists, insurgents, mercenaries and religious zealots.
>
> > 2533274800197828;9:
> > “Returning characters from the Halo universe” is the description for the mystery Spartans. It’s gotta be Blue Team.
>
>
> Or it could also be the rest of Locke’s team, IE Buck, Romeo and Mercer.

The latest issue of Escalation would like to have a word with you.

> 2535439817957757;15:

If it was just Jul’s Covenant faction they would say so.

Most likely Precursors/Flood

I would avoid relying too much on the phrase “threat to the entire galaxy”, these story summaries have had the bad tendencies of being hyperbolic all the time. If we were to listen to them, we’d have had so many new all-out-wars. The threat could be Jul’s Covenant, or anything else, we don’t know.