Halo 5 Max Level Review

I’m starting this discussion because I havn’t seen a thread about this recently.

I have been putting many hours into getting Halo 5 max level especially when the news broke about the reward for it many months ago.
my friends and I have been talking about how if the reward is an emblem or some dumb skin how mad we were going to be.
I was wondering if anybody has seen any more news on what it might possibly be or something. OR, if any has thought of something that would be AWESOME for a reward I.E. like the katana from halo 3 or background Spartans IV’s with the names of the players who have gotten max level

If 343 doesn’t give a really good reward for how many hours it takes to reach max level, well… I would be the biggest disappointed halo fan and 343 would be the biggest disappointment of a company.

343i have already said that the reward wouldn’t be anything big, just a small token of recognition. More than likely it will be either a nameplate, weapon skin, or charm.

> 2533274865683431;1:
> If 343 doesn’t give a really good reward for how many hours it takes to reach max level, well… I would be the biggest disappointed halo fan and 343 would be the biggest disappointment of a company.

Nothing but respect for those who get to 152 (I’m not even half way at 144)…

But there is no point being disappointed as 343i made it quite clear at the start that the reward would only be a small token of appreciation.

The journey is reward enough.

“A small token of appreciate” just seems… underwhelming. People at max level have put in weeks if not months of playing.

I gave up at 146 the grind is way too long and MCC surprisingly has more people playing at the moment. There needs to be more incentive to play Halo 5.

I’ve put my heart and soul out to get to the 152 rank, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a small reward even though they did say it. I’ve always said to my friends that they should give only 152s a katana, but at this point people shouldn’t get their hope’s up and thinking that it’s going to be a big reward. Maybe 343 employees goes through these forums and see people’s ideas and maybe put them in the reward pool for them.

> 2533274865683431;4:
> “A small token of appreciate” just seems… underwhelming. People at max level have put in weeks if not months of playing.

You also need to remember Halo 5 had been out for over 5 years now. People had gotten 152 years ago and anyone who has just played consistently casually would eventually reach there.

152 only seems like a huge task is you condense all that XP into a short period of time.

As someone who is 152 I’m not really too bothered if it’s a Emblem, Nameplate or Skin. That’s fine by me. I’ll have it because I got to the rank. Is there a point of throwing weeks of time just to getting a in game cosmetic? Not really. If you get there, you get there.

343i have set the expectation for the 152 reward. The community just needs to temper their expectations

> 2533274865778947;7:
> > 2533274865683431;4:
> > “A small token of appreciate” just seems… underwhelming. People at max level have put in weeks if not months of playing.
>
> 343i have set the expectation for the 152 reward. The community just needs to temper their expectations

I know 343 is saying it will be something small, but I hope they surprise everyone with a cool unique armour piece :grinning:

> 2533274808453107;8:
> > 2533274865778947;7:
> > > 2533274865683431;4:
> > > “A small token of appreciate” just seems… underwhelming. People at max level have put in weeks if not months of playing.
> >
> > 343i have set the expectation for the 152 reward. The community just needs to temper their expectations
>
> I know 343 is saying it will be something small, but I hope they surprise everyone with a cool unique armour piece :grinning:

I’d love for them to do it but they’ve said it won’t be armour :frowning:
Maybe because of the delay they’ll treat us, who knows

I’m fully prepared to be disappointed by the “reward” for 152, and honestly disappointed is too strong a word. We don’t really deserve anything for reaching it, it’s a personal choice to do so. I was motivated to go for it more after hearing there would be a token of appreciation for those that did it. But for me, Halo 5 was a big game for me, I really loved it and tried to master it the best I could. To that end, I want that reflected in some way. I’m 1.5M xp away from 152, and I reached Champion rank while fighting for in the past few months. To go into Infinite as a Champion 152 is all I need to feel like I really did everything I could in the game, that’s reward enough for me. Having a nameplate or that notes that will be great too, even if it isn’t something I apply to my spartan.

> 2533274793210642;10:
> I’m fully prepared to be disappointed by the “reward” for 152, and honestly disappointed is too strong a word. We don’t really deserve anything for reaching it, it’s a personal choice to do so. I was motivated to go for it more after hearing there would be a token of appreciation for those that did it. But for me, Halo 5 was a big game for me, I really loved it and tried to master it the best I could. To that end, I want that reflected in some way. I’m 1.5M xp away from 152, and I reached Champion rank while fighting for in the past few months. To go into Infinite as a Champion 152 is all I need to feel like I really did everything I could in the game, that’s reward enough for me. Having a nameplate or that notes that will be great too, even if it isn’t something I apply to my spartan.

Congrats man. That’s no easy feat and I so I want to congratulate you on a champ 152.

If your grinding to SR152 for only the reward in Infinite, then you will be disappointed. If you are having fun playing H5 and are looking to “100%” that game, then the reward will be a nice bonus.

I’m hoping it’s something cool but I’m just expecting like a nameplate or something.

> 2533274812438213;5:
> I gave up at 146 the grind is way too long and MCC surprisingly has more people playing at the moment. There needs to be more incentive to play Halo 5.

I think it’s probably because MCC is getting fresh content currently. That’s the only reason I’m playing MCC over H5 right now, and those two games have been almost all I’ve played since like 2014 :rofl:

> 2614366390849210;14:
> > 2533274812438213;5:
> > I gave up at 146 the grind is way too long and MCC surprisingly has more people playing at the moment. There needs to be more incentive to play Halo 5.
>
> I think it’s probably because MCC is getting fresh content currently. That’s the only reason I’m playing MCC over H5 right now, and those two games have been almost all I’ve played since like 2014 :rofl:

Nah I understand completely.

In the “Colorful Column” community update 343 mentioned about the Halo 152 rank award in Infinite again in the last paragraph before the Art section, so it is very possible the reward is a coating or emblem.