Halo 5 Mattel Wave 2

One of the community updates said that the next wave of Mattel figures were out (July 1), but I haven’t found them anywhere. I check online and there are no offers. I’ve checked multiple Gamestops in multiple neighboring towns and have seen nothing. I’ve checked Toys R Us and saw nothing. Has anyone else found these collectibles anywhere near they live?

Source: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/unconventional-approach

I haven’t found any unfortunately. I really want the new master chief. I bought the first series master chief but his arm snapped of. So I hope the second wave is more durable

My guess is that the Wave 2 figures haven’t been finalized for mass production yet, hence why you’re having trouble finding them in stores.

That’s cool and all but I don’t think I’m the biggest fan of how the Halo action figures look now! Hopefully you can find, if not don’t you want to order online?

> 2535429593088083;3:
> My guess is that the Wave 2 figures haven’t been finalized for mass production yet, hence why you’re having trouble finding them in stores.

The fact they were scheduled for a July 1 release indicates that production of the Wave 2 figures should have begun or at least been finalized prior to that date. The issue here would be distribution. What may have happened was that either too few retailers decided to stock the Mattel Halo line or the Wave 2 cases haven’t been delivered yet. Mattel can’t really do much about either. All they do is promote and manufacture the figures. Distribution isn’t something they can do much about.

Has anyone found an update on the second series, yet? I need the Atriox figure in my life!

> 2533274801987198;6:
> Has anyone found an update on the second series, yet? I need the Atriox figure in my life!

Yes actually an employee from 343 said they are coming January.

> 2533274805452753;7:
> > 2533274801987198;6:
> > Has anyone found an update on the second series, yet? I need the Atriox figure in my life!
>
> Yes actually an employee from 343 said they are coming January.

Source?