Halo 5 matchmaking

The most important thing for halo 5 is to get the matchmaking right and on par with Halo 2… Armor abilities should only be in certain playlists such as btb dominion on large Ragnarrock size maps. 8v8 should be the highest player count… Xbone b4 is stupid to many players on large open maps is silly unbalanced when people leave…
4v4 should be original settings for ctf,koth and oddball do not delete playlists 2 months into the game… Ship H5 with at least 10 maps…
Melee speed needs to be increased and the hit detection changed… Bring back all Halo weapons for custom games and mp
Ranking for both individual and team based for all playlists also keep the reach xp system due to it keeps people playing the game to get 1000000000000343 points to get top armour…
NO JOIN IN PROGRESS this is why most people left halo 4 if kids quit they quit get banned for certain amount of time…
343 need to keep the game fresh so weapon rotation on maps swap OS for rocks etc… Rewards for players who play well don’t leave games…
Pros need to engage more with the community

> The most important thing for halo 5 is to get the matchmaking right and on par with Halo 2… Armor abilities should only be in certain playlists such as btb dominion on large Ragnarrock size maps. 8v8 should be the highest player count… Xbone b4 is stupid to many players on large open maps is silly unbalanced when people leave…
> 4v4 should be original settings for ctf,koth and oddball do not delete playlists 2 months into the game… Ship H5 with at least 10 maps…
> Melee speed needs to be increased and the hit detection changed… Bring back all Halo weapons for custom games and mp
> Ranking for both individual and team based for all playlists also keep the reach xp system due to it keeps people playing the game to get 1000000000000343 points to get top armour…
> <mark>NO JOIN IN PROGRESS</mark> this is why most people left halo 4 if kids quit they quit get banned for certain amount of time…
> 343 need to keep the game fresh so weapon rotation on maps swap OS for rocks etc… Rewards for players who play well don’t leave games…
> Pros need to engage more with the community

No I need JIP I hated having to lose when my team only had 2 and they had 4. other than that I agree 100% on everything else.

Ummm… How about no?

The matchmaking is fine as is, aside from a lack of Ranked Playlists and a Team objective playlist. All that really needs to be added is a few more gametypes. I don’t want to see it reverted because of a bunch of people with their rose-tinted glasses waving their canes around and yelling at the little kiddies to get off thei lawn.