Halo 5 Matchmaking system

REGIONAL MATCHMAKING IS TERRIBLE!!!
Living in Ireland for me is pretty bad since when I want to play Halo 5 after 12, matchmaking takes ages since no one is on in Ireland and when I do get a lobby, it is only in slayer. You can’t call it skill-based matchmaking if it’s regional!

Same thing even in swizerland, pretty much is probably a combination of there decision to regionalize the matchmaking and even the low population of gamers, here in europe whe are isolated from the huge population of the match and this combine with the lack of players result with the impossibility to find a match.

THE GAME IS DEAD, ARE YOU READING THIS, 343, THE GAME IS DEAD!!!

Whe cant find match, whe cant play because of the lag and people get tired and move to others games, this is bad. They are proud to get a bunch of whales money with the REQ pack, double down the prize pot of the WC Esport BS, putting a bunch of new maps and briging back unbalanced weapons form the old Halo but resolve the problems of the game… noooooo, toooo hard, jeez.

For real, at this moment is like the multi is touch by nobody and whe know is not true, TAKE DOWN THE REGIONAL MATCHMAKING!!!

GG 343 you just committed suicide.