Halo 5 matchmaking problems

Hello Everyone.

I have been trying now and then for months to find a game in grifball. It just does not work. This issue has been going on for months, 4 to 5 months. An issue like this should not be an issue after such a long time. I basically can not play grifball , the playlist i wanna play. Last time i made post about this, a moderator sent me a link. This link was about 343 being aware of the issue. But that is 4 - 5 months ago. Its a shame that a game breaking issue like this does not get attention.

Is there an update on this ?
I was hoping this would be fixed a long time ago

Please fix Griffball 343. I can’t find games. I Slenderfisk I is right. You need to sort this out immediately. :-1:

if you can not find a game in grifball, it’s because the players do not play in this mode. I love this mode of play, and I can not find a game in grifball.

> 2533274860712851;3:
> if you can not find a game in grifball, it’s because the players do not play in this mode. I love this mode of play, and I can not find a game in grifball.

Its not because no one plays the game mode. I have made a new account and i found games as soon as i pressed A to search. The problem is your stats are to high and tries to match people with similar stats to you. I would have understood lf grifball was a ranked playlist, but its not.

> 2533274962263630;4:
> > 2533274860712851;3:
> > if you can not find a game in grifball, it’s because the players do not play in this mode. I love this mode of play, and I can not find a game in grifball.
>
> Its not because no one plays the game mode. I have made a new account and i found games as soon as i pressed A to search. The problem is your stats are to high and tries to match people with similar stats to you. I would have understood lf grifball was a ranked playlist, but its not.

Humm, maybe you’re right. I played a lot in grifball, maybe that’s the problem.

I’d say to post about it in the MM Feedback thread at the top of the page. Maybe Menke could look at Grifball and see what the issue is.

No bro, surely you have an extended search engine

change it and put balanced

> 2533274996675626;7:
> No bro, surely you have an extended search engine

It is not as simple as that, trust me.
343 has to look in to the matter, which they should have done a long time ago.
Its like they do not think there is a problem With the search, but there obviously is

Still not able to find games in Grifball. Half a month ago i made this post.

No one is playing it my dude.

> 2533274805962294;11:
> No one is playing it my dude.

That is false. Made a second account and found a game in matter of seconds

Fix it for all playlists!

Then it’s because your MMR is too high and there isn’t anyone near your skill level playing it. Did you ask about it the MM Feedback thread like I suggested? Someone had a similar issue as yours except it was in Swat and Menke adjusted the playlist almost right away. Maybe he could do that with your issue as well, but he’s on vacation now and won’t be back for a couple weeks.

I should also point out that Grifball is the least populated playlist at least since last week so loosing the skill restrictions might not completely solve your issue.