Halo 5 maps

I dont care how big the maps will end up being, what i want to know is will the maps have spawns so easy to memorize like previous halo games that we will always end up getting spawn killed once the enemy team gets the upper hand. I want spawn algorithms that allow me to spawn at random so people don’t know where i am at first not some educated guess by experience.

If i spawn right behind the enemy one time and then cross the map the other id prefer it rather then always spawning the one place easiest to find after dying like in previous halo games. If we spawned at random maybe even with a respawn animation that allowed us to drop from the sky like a odst type of way that would be awesome. Or even teleport as if exiting from active camoflauge idk just some ideas shooting in the dark i guess but all i want to know is the spawning going to be way more improved in Halo 5 or am i going to expect repetitive spawns.

That kind of random spawn system may not be conducive to the arena environment 343i is trying to foster.

i sure hope so.

So, make it impossible to pull of and maintain a spawn trap and make it irritatingly diffucult for a team to spawn and regroup closeby?

No thank you.

This would literally kill Arena play. The Halo spawns have always been the benchmark, along with Gears. Map design should allow for multiple pathways leading from the spawn. If a team has the entire map covered, you have to give it up to them for being the better team.

> 2533274836465274;5:
> This would literally kill Arena play. The Halo spawns have always been the benchmark, along with Gears. Map design should allow for multiple pathways leading from the spawn. If a team has the entire map covered, you have to give it up to them for being the better team.

Not all the time. There are definitely certain times where the enemy will only cover a distinct part of the map yet be able to see players spawning no matter what side they came from. The spawns compared to MCC and that of something like Halo Reach were very different not just because it was past games but it was so obvious where the player was going to spawn next even a newbie would have found out. If random spawn sets were set even if the whole team spawned at random it would cause for a legitament warfare rather a well known battle tactic. Plus it would prevent spawn killing and cause the player to watch their back more often.

I dont necessarily care to much for a drastic change such as this especially since i already know its not going to happen, but if there was a way to prevent spawn killing as a whole it would make the game a whole lot more interesting and less aggravating for the noobs who just get the game especially.