HALO 5 MAKE YOUR OWN CONTROL SCHEME

Who of you thinks that in halo 5 we should be able to make our own control schemes?

Share this as much as you can (please) so that 343 might be able to see this!

I’d think it’s something everyone wants but it’s up to them to put in it.

Normally though, the preset options are enough for me, default everything (till Halo 5) except with inverted looking.

Just realized there is no poll. Either way, share and give feedback please!

> 2533274808578327;2:
> I’d think it’s something everyone wants but it’s up to them to put in it.
>
> Normally though, the preset options are enough for me, default everything (till Halo 5) except with inverted looking.

One of the reasons I’m bringing this up is that I want my zoom right stick and sprint left, and I didn’t happen to see this is any scheme myself.

> 2533274924106284;4:
> > 2533274808578327;2:
> > I’d think it’s something everyone wants but it’s up to them to put in it.
> >
> > Normally though, the preset options are enough for me, default everything (till Halo 5) except with inverted looking.
>
>
> One of the reasons I’m bringing this up is that I want my zoom right stick and sprint left, and I didn’t happen to see this is any scheme myself.

Pretty sure there’s one… Don’t remember all the options since I can’t actually play but i’m positive there is a more classic control scheme.

Yeah, this would be a good idea, PC gamers get to customize their own schemes so it best suits them, so why can’t we.

Haalo 4 control scheme had right stick zoom, left stick sprint, but i normally find my right controlls. altho making your own would be nice