Halo 5 main menu

Am I the only one who hates the Halo 5’s main menu? It would be good for a multiplayer menu, but compared to the fantastic and beautiful landscapes of the past halos’ menus, this is kinda lame. Also the “space wind” in the background is horrible. Peace.

It’s fine.

And now we have people complaining about the main menu. What will they think of next

> 2533274912317447;3:
> And now we have people complaining about the main menu. What will they think of next

I don’t like the font of the subtitles :^)

> 2533274856902212;1:
> Am I the only one who hates the Halo 5’s main menu? It would be good for a multiplayer menu, but compared to the fantastic and beautiful landscapes of the past halos’ menus, this is kinda lame. Also the “space wind” in the background is horrible. Peace.

Lol, I feel the opposite. I think it’s the best one they have ever done, in Halo 2/3 we just had a washed out blue background. Halo Reach and CE anniversary were really nice too. But this one has moving ships, flying pelicans and animated stuff.

> 2533274912317447;3:
> And now we have people complaining about the main menu. What will they think of next

You know, i really hate the way the 343i logo looks. If they dont change it this games will for sure fail.

OP, i happen to like the main menu.

I have idea to fix your issue. When you first boot up the game go right into arena or warzone. That way you don’t have to sit there and stare at the menu screen.

But the main menu has space grunt. What more could you ever need?

> 2533274826467332;8:
> But the main menu has space grunt. What more could you ever need?

very true lol

I understand why menus are important, but I feel like it’s the kind of thing that just needs to be good enough, ya know? I know that sounds odd but the point is that you don’t really want to be spending much time in the menu anyway. Looked fine to me.

> 2533274912317447;3:

I don’t like how round the reticule is.Also, the menu music is slightly too loud for me, and I cant be bothered to go into options or change the volume on my TV, that would require the movement of my thumb.

> 2533274883669557;4:
> > 2533274912317447;3:
> > And now we have people complaining about the main menu. What will they think of next
>
>
> I don’t like the font of the subtitles :^)

I don’t like the font of the button prompts, pls fix or will not buy.

The main menu literally doesn’t affect a single aspect of the game: multiplayer, gameplay, customization, story, characters, graphics, frame-rate, et cetera. So why does it matter?

> 2533274912317447;3:

Complaining about someone criticizing and giving their opinion? Are we really still doing this here?

> 2533274912317447;3:

I hate that one really annoying pixel on the main menu, you know the one

Yeah it’s fine. Just another -Yoink- about the game.

I know people are mocking this criticism, but I honestly don’t like it. The background and the music are all great but the font is pretty lackluster. I know, I know “Really? You’re complaining about the menu font? People will hate 343 for anything!” The reason I don’t like it is because it looks like something I would create for a main menu in five minutes using Photoshop. And I suck at all types of graphic design. It just seems amateurish? I don’t know, I’m sure people will get on me for it but it’s really the only UI complaint I have.

I agree with OP. It’s clunky and looks ridiculous. Lol. Obviously it’s not a reason to skip out on a game, but still. If no one ever complained about anything, things would never get improved and we’d be stuck in the 18th century.

I love it, its simplistic and still beautiful, also Halo Theme in the Background.

> 2533274964465607;17:
> I know people are mocking this criticism, but I honestly don’t like it. The background and the music are all great but the font is pretty lackluster. I know, I know “Really? You’re complaining about the menu font? People will hate 343 for anything!” The reason I don’t like it is because it looks like something I would create for a main menu in five minutes using Photoshop. And I suck at all types of graphic design. It just seems amateurish? I don’t know, I’m sure people will get on me for it but it’s really the only UI complaint I have.

Man are you in for it! You just voiced your opinion GASP! Now all the people who think this game is perfect in every way will tear you apart!

… The sad thing is that is what happens here everyday…