Halo 5 Magnum Loadout

Do you guys think Magnums should have a load out like all other weapons? I kind of wish they add it next update. Tell me what you guys think.

For example, a magnum that is a three shot burst or an automatic and whatever

overthinking …

> 2533274805919869;3:
> overthinking …

It’s just an example

mean… It’s a magnum… It’s been around since Halo Combat Evolved… It could use some modifications

Maybe use that classic Pistol from CE.

Naw, think of the magnum as a standard, simple sidearm. Not heavily modified en masse for adaptable purposes, like other primary weapons. Besides, modified magnums exist in mythic form.

whispered truth - mythic
halo ce magnum - mythic (coming)

the magnum is already used as the primary though. most people switch to it as soon as they spawn including me.

I wouldn’t mind if you could get the silencer on it or the recoil compensator. Even the attachment where you do extra vehicle damage. (Can’t think of what it’s called)

> 2533275018733971;8:
> I wouldn’t mind if you could get the silencer on it or the recoil compensator. Even the attachment where you do extra vehicle damage. (Can’t think of what it’s called)

OH MY GOD… i have not been playing halo much but if the guns have attachments that can be modified i will break the game right now. i never liked Call Of Halo Anyway. i will go back to halo MCC

I feel so lonely… v_v Am I the only one that would like to have more weapons to collect? v_v

> 2533274805919869;9:
> > 2533275018733971;8:
> > I wouldn’t mind if you could get the silencer on it or the recoil compensator. Even the attachment where you do extra vehicle damage. (Can’t think of what it’s called)
>
>
> OH MY GOD… i have not been playing halo much but if the guns have attachments that can be modified i will break the game right now. i never liked Call Of Halo Anyway. i will go back to halo MCC .

Relax, it’s only for Warzone, and it’s not customizable attachments, just different models of the same gun, different scopes, suppressors, etc

we have so many options for other loadouts even adding some of those features to the magnum would be cool. like sentinel, silenced and so on

we have so many options for other loadouts even adding some of those features to the magnum would be cool. like sentinel, silenced and so on

No, but I would like that Whispered Truth magnum though…

> 2535466237329983;1:
> Do you guys think Magnums should have a load out like all other weapons? I kind of wish they add it next update. Tell me what you guys think.

Sure why not eliminate the battle rifle and dmr competely

Seems to be what they are going for… I mean hell add a full auto pistol lmao why not at this point