Halo 5 Machinima | Recruiting Actors

So I haven’t used this forum in nearly a year but I’ve honestly came short with my new project. I am an aspiring Machinima Director. The only things I’ve worked on in the past were either jokes or just terrible in all honesty. But I’ve set out on a new project called Foxtrot 9. I din’t really want to talk about it until I know you are in but basically there is a civil war and Fireteam Foxtrot 9 is comprised of soldiers who are forced into fighting but really don’t want to fight.
At the moment I cannot currently capture anything because of some family issues but I do require more voice actors. I have 3 at the moment and they’ve all done a very good job so far. We had some footage but I decided that redoing it in higher quality was probably a better option than to use the low quality footage. We could also use Forge Builders because it would make it easier to have much more skilled people set up the scenes.
Requirements:
Voice Actors: Be at least 15 years old or older and send me auditions
Body Actors: Any Age can do as long as you follow orders and have most, if not all of the common armor sets. I try to use the common armor almost all the time so its more accessible to people who may not have all the armor sets. If you have all of the armor sets, that’s great. And do not be like Dj. He is known for being just stupid at times and not following orders. He would go in Third Person Mode because I have Machinima controls on but his Character won’t be acting correctly because he’s too busy playing with the camera.
Forge Builders: Show me a portfolio of previous works and show either me or my friends you building something within 10 minutes. You could just record a video and send it to my email instead of you building it.

Anyways, at the moment my mother is dealing with cancer so I can only really work on Voice Acting right now.
Email Address: <mark>email removed by moderator - please don’t post personal information</mark>
Gamertag: Inuyasha36

You can also try posting to some of the machinima Discords if you want extra help. There’s the Hub and the Collective, and a few others I think.

I wanna be a voice actor, I can message you my YouTube to give you an idea of what I sound like.

> 2533274839809239;3:
> I wanna be a voice actor, I can message you my YouTube to give you an idea of what I sound like.

Ok, we honestly need voice actors the most. Thank you

> 2533274907200114;2:
> You can also try posting to some of the machinima Discords if you want extra help. There’s the Hub and the Collective, and a few others I think.

Can you send me the invite code?

> 2533274881251773;5:
> > 2533274907200114;2:
> > You can also try posting to some of the machinima Discords if you want extra help. There’s the Hub and the Collective, and a few others I think.
>
> Can you send me the invite code?

Let me check.

> 2533274881251773;4:
> > 2533274839809239;3:
> > I wanna be a voice actor, I can message you my YouTube to give you an idea of what I sound like.
>
> Ok, we honestly need voice actors the most. Thank you

No problem I’ve always wanted to be a voice actor in a machinima

Hey I make Machinimas and have been in them before! It would be awesome to help out and be in a group again. I was coming here to look for help on my comedy skit machinima short series haha. So maybe we could borrow help and cross-promote. Either way would be awesome to help!
Link to my Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCywZCIPuHDuCvpWKj7uk3tw
Link to my Machinimas: Sunday Shorts Season One - A Halo 4 Machinima - YouTube
Link to my voice acting demo reel: Voice Demo Reel 2014 - YouTube

Let make some amazing cinema!

P.S. Hope your mom gets better

Thanks!
Hayden
RONBURGANDYI

> 2533274808957192;8:
> Hey I make Machinimas and have been in them before! It would be awesome to help out and be in a group again. I was coming here to look for help on my comedy skit machinima short series haha. So maybe we could borrow help and cross-promote. Either way would be awesome to help!
> Link to my Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCywZCIPuHDuCvpWKj7uk3tw
> Link to my Machinimas: Sunday Shorts Season One - A Halo 4 Machinima - YouTube
> Link to my voice acting demo reel: Voice Demo Reel 2014 - YouTube
>
> Let make some amazing cinema!
>
> P.S. Hope your mom gets better
>
> Thanks!
> Hayden
> RONBURGANDYI

Honestly that be’d cool. I’d be glad to help out

Hi I would like to join