Halo 5 Looks Exactly Like Advanced Warfare

I had never watched any Halo 5 Gameplay until 5 minutes ago, but I can tell you it looks as if it plays exactly like Advanced Warfare without city skins on the buildings, streaks, and with different pop-up pins.

I recently watched an interesting interview with Ross- Halo Interview - 343 Industries Studio Head Bonnie Ross - Gamescom 2014 - YouTube

I will not be buying Halo 5 because I already own Advanced Warfare.

Halo 5 Multiplayer Gameplay- Halo 5 Multiplayer Beta Gameplay! [1080p] - YouTube

Halo 5 will be the same game (as Advanced Warfare) just a different skin on it. I have no reason to lie to you because you can see it for yourself.

No hate please, as I am just stating my opinion as a gamer that owns every AAA title on Xbox One to date with the exception of Assassins Creed games on Xbox One.

  1. Have you played Advanced Warfare?

  2. Do you think gameplay looks similar to Advanced Warfare?

Please leave. I’m sick and tired of people comparing games all the time, wooptydo you can slide to the side and ads which they have already stated is only for people who would rather ads then hipfire, you will not be at a disadvantage with either one. They are evolving the game, stop living in the past, I personally love halo 2 and 3 but if I want to play those games I will go play those games. I only recently got to play Halo 4 for the first time because I got rid of my Xbox 360 before it came out and I’m enjoying it, its a nice change to the slow paced take halo 1-3 have. Halo needs to this change, all of these people saying they’re not buy Halo 5 because its not the Halo they remember are pathetic, its not Bungie anymore so of coarse its not going to be the Halo you remember, 343 took Halo in a different direction because they clearly didn’t want to make another clone of the game.

You’re entitled to your opinion which I respect, and you may be right. My opinion is by MS is fighting for Cod gamers to get on board with and vice versa with Activision to get Halo gamers to buy CoD. FPS are running thin on new ideas to innovate the genre. This is the result.

Honestly as somebody who has played AW (sigh) it does kind of look and feel like AW in the videos. But I’m sure the game itself will play much differently. Just try the beta.

Why do I always hear “Halo NEEDS to change” and “Halo needs to evolve”? Why? Just build on what you have. No need to reinvent. Feels like 343i is chasing fans. That is usually not a good sign.

> 2661949065465166;5:
> Why do I always hear “Halo NEEDS to change” and “Halo needs to evolve”? Why? Just build on what you have. No need to reinvent. Feels like 343i is chasing fans. That is usually not a good sign.

Call of Duty has been building on to what they already have for many years and they have been chasing fans for the last 4-5 years, with the exception of Black Ops 2 which was a fan favorite among players. A lot of players have left after the last 2 games ( Ghosts…epic fail, and AW which is actually quite enjoyable IMO). Also they haven’t reinvented anything, they still have the base concept that was used back in halo 1, they are going back to the no loadout style that was always in the game which I think is awesome. The only thing they have added is sprint which speeds of the game allows you to get out of the open faster evading death, and a thruster which allows you to move side to side in the air. Not too much change honestly.

Dumbest post I read today besides your one on someone else’s thread saying the same thing. Halo 5 looks nothing like AW . Halo is a totally different beast tHan cod just because thruster reminds you of exo’s doesn’t mean they are the same. One key difference is balance like only being able to thruster once every few seconds. Also sprint balancing. I can go on but I’m on a tablet don’t want to type for days lol

> 2533274809759921;6:
> > 2661949065465166;5:
> > Why do I always hear “Halo NEEDS to change” and “Halo needs to evolve”? Why? Just build on what you have. No need to reinvent. Feels like 343i is chasing fans. That is usually not a good sign.
>
>
> Call of Duty has been building on to what they already have for many years and they have been chasing fans for the last 4-5 years, with the exception of Black Ops 2 which was a fan favorite among players. Most players have left after the last 2 games ( Ghosts…epic fail, and AW which is actually quite enjoyable IMO). Also they haven’t reinvented anything, they still have the base concept that was used back in halo 1, they are going back to the no loadout style that was always in the game which I think is awesome. The only thing they have added is sprint which speeds of the game allows you to get out of the open faster evading death, and a thruster which allows you to move side to side in the air. Not too much change honestly.

That ground pounding junk (lol) has to go. Really I like the look of it other than that. It does look like they are building on Halo. Not changing it like they did with Halo 4.

Nope, it does not. Not by a long shot.

With that logic, Battlefield, Counter-strike and basically all the fps games are the same thing.

Play the darn game first, then judge. Nothing infuriates me more than seeing this dumb–Yoink- posts about a software, that has not even been touched by ANYONE else but the developers and a few lucky pros and random people.
Just because it shares similar animations, doesnt make it anywhere NEAR COD! Take that head out of your -Yoink- and wait for it to actually come out and then make this un-logical threads thank you.

> 2661949065465166;8:
> > 2533274809759921;6:
> > > 2661949065465166;5:
> > > Why do I always hear “Halo NEEDS to change” and “Halo needs to evolve”? Why? Just build on what you have. No need to reinvent. Feels like 343i is chasing fans. That is usually not a good sign.
> >
> >
> >
> > Call of Duty has been building on to what they already have for many years and they have been chasing fans for the last 4-5 years, with the exception of Black Ops 2 which was a fan favorite among players. Most players have left after the last 2 games ( Ghosts…epic fail, and AW which is actually quite enjoyable IMO). Also they haven’t reinvented anything, they still have the base concept that was used back in halo 1, they are going back to the no loadout style that was always in the game which I think is awesome. The only thing they have added is sprint which speeds of the game allows you to get out of the open faster evading death, and a thruster which allows you to move side to side in the air. Not too much change honestly.
>
>
> That ground pounding junk (lol) has to go. Really I like the look of it other than that. It does look like they are building on Halo. Not changing it like they did with Halo 4.

Oh yeah forgot about that thing, not sure how I feel about that honestly lol.

> 2661949065465166;5:
> Why do I always hear “Halo NEEDS to change” and “Halo needs to evolve”? Why? Just build on what you have. No need to reinvent. Feels like 343i is chasing fans. That is usually not a good sign.

Why? Because all games need to change or they get stale halo one is considered one of the greatest FPS ever yet it feels dated as heck. Why would you want to play the same game year after year and technically 343 is doing exactly what you say they are building off core concepts of Halo absolutely nothing wrong with that. If you don’t want Halo to change then play mcc that’s why they released it.

Why is this in this forum?

> 2533274971476153;12:
> Why is this in this forum?

Trolls bro

> 2533274971476153;12:
> Why is this in this forum?

Because people don’t understand that there is a Halo 5 section of the forum.

All I can do is laugh at the title of this thread. Hilariously ridiculous.

I hate to say it but you’re right in certain regards. Although I have to be fair in acknowledging some good things about Halo 5 as well. They’ve finally taken a stand in promoting Halo as an arena style shooter. They’ve removed nearly all the nuts and bolts that made Halo 4 functionally like C.O.D.; load-outs, item drops, and perks are all gone. Also they’ve nerfed sprint, which is a step in the right direction. The new things they’re adopting appear to be where shooters as a whole are going, and are not really original to Call of Duty games. It seems where as Halo 4 looked like Halo and played like C.O.D., Halo 5 looks like C.O.D. and plays like Halo. I guess you can take your own pick as to which philosophy is better.

Wow, 2 games that were in dev alongside each other with no knowledge of each other for years. Obviously one is a rip off of the other, obviously that can’t be a coincidence.

No, I don’t think it looks anything like AW, becuase it isn’t. The mechanics are completely different.

Technically halo had the thruster pack first. It just wasnt taken to the level that it is in h5/AW

I agree, well ever since 343i made the not Halo game called Halo 4… I knew Halo would not be Halo again.