Halo 5: LIVE HUNT THE HUNT

Hunty Huntington

Hilarious i love all the live commercials, they’re hilarious.

All these commercials are so glorious !

That was great

I’m loving this series of videos, but there is really a problem with the 30fps animations seeing how Locke walks.

> 2533274822090702;5:
> I’m loving this series of videos, but there is really a problem with the 30fps animations seeing how Locke walks.

The whole video is in 30fps.

Those are so good omg lol

Thanks for sharing the link, had a good laugh at the slow walk from Locke - very predator-esq.

These are brillant

I’m a fan of the comedic shorts. My favorite was the Phaeton commercial. “It flies and sh*t”. Lol.

> 2533274834403638;10:
> I’m a fan of the comedic shorts. My favorite was the Phaeton commercial. “It flies and sh*t”. Lol.

Yeah, that bit was great.
Also the 60 Bucks one.
Someone at 343 has either gone crazy from the rev process, or is high as yoink!

> 2533275011491088;6:
> > 2533274822090702;5:
> > I’m loving this series of videos, but there is really a problem with the 30fps animations seeing how Locke walks.
>
>
> The whole video is in 30fps.

I know and it doesn’t matter, I’m talking that even Halo It’s rendered at 60fps at a certaind distance the animations start skipping fotograms, and you can see it too in the Halo Live video, you can see it in any framerate because It’s the animation and not the video in itself the problem. You can see it better here, It’s a Digital Foundry analysis and It starts around 8:53. Hands-On With Halo 5: Guardians - Tech Analysis/Frame-Rate Test [Gold Master Code] - YouTube There’s also more posts talking about this.