Halo 5 Limitied Collector edition

Hello everyone to days i saw what we will have in the Collector edition im not gonna lie is really cool but im little bit disapointed. the limited edition normal get almost the same thing beside the statue i feel the collector edition should have atleast 1 years xbox live gold. What do you think?

Remember that the limited normal is 100$ and collector 250$

I WANT A PHYSICAL COPY OF HALO 5 WITH MY LIMITED EDITION COLLECTORS PACK OR I AM NOT BUYING IT, I am a collector and want that game with my other games standing all neat in a row and if I am paying that much for a statue and a few extra bits I think it’s fair I get what other ppl are getting.
I have every collectors and legendary edition of Halo also all the consoles (so much money spent but worth it) and not getting a physical copy with the top priced edition I think is a little far. I would prefer to have the edition on release day instead of getting it a week early I think or something like that.
Also are you producing a limited edition console I can’t find any news on it…

> 2533274848860046;3:
> I WANT A PHYSICAL COPY OF HALO 5 WITH MY LIMITED EDITION COLLECTORS PACK OR I AM NOT BUYING IT, I am a collector and want that game with my other games standing all neat in a row and if I am paying that much for a statue and a few extra bits I think it’s fair I get what other ppl are getting.
> I have every collectors and legendary edition of Halo also all the consoles (so much money spent but worth it) and not getting a physical copy with the top priced edition I think is a little far. I would prefer to have the edition on release day instead of getting it a week early I think or something like that.
> Also are you producing a limited edition console I can’t find any news on it…

very nice man. i had collector edition pre order but im considering to change my order for the limited edition since the only differen betwen the 2 is the statue and the box.

I want an exclusive armor customization :frowning:

> 2533274796511262;5:
> I want an exclusive armor customization :frowning:

thats seem like a cool idee but an expensive idee lol

Is it even worth 250$ I think the Fallout 4 Pip Boy edition was worth it for sure 120$ yes Halo 5 Collecters edition has a statue but I mean it’s not as cool as a real Pip Boy! Lol

Anyone want mine? after hearing about Elites not being playable = 343i not knowing how to make a Halo game.
Seems like 343 is the Nintendo of Starfox. Kinda sad really.

Guess the fans will have to make some amazing Game now or something new to me Halo franchise is dieing fast.
Since 343 isn’t listening to its fan base.

> 2599622463489707;8:
> Anyone want mine? after hearing about Elites not being playable = 343i not knowing how to make a Halo game.
> Seems like 343 is the Nintendo of Starfox. Kinda sad really.
>
> Guess the fans will have to make some amazing Game now or something new to me Halo franchise is dieing fast.
> Since 343 isn’t listening to its fan base.

I disagree with you since 343 Have Halo i feel Halo franchise is in better hand with a better lore and the multplayer beta of Halo 5 was awesome i cant wait to play it

> 2533275009079849;9:
> > 2599622463489707;8:
> > Anyone want mine? after hearing about Elites not being playable = 343i not knowing how to make a Halo game.
> > Seems like 343 is the Nintendo of Starfox. Kinda sad really.
> >
> > Guess the fans will have to make some amazing Game now or something new to me Halo franchise is dieing fast.
> > Since 343 isn’t listening to its fan base.
>
>
> I disagree with you since 343 Have Halo i feel Halo franchise is in better hand with a better lore and the multplayer beta of Halo 5 was awesome i cant wait to play it

I also disagree and am looking forward to Halo 5.

However I am concerned that the Warzone is a pay to win model. I’m gonna wait a bit and see. I’ve listened to their explanations but none of them really preclude this being a pay to win system.

I had the same thought when I first saw the line red collectors edition…I want some more things that the limited edition doesn’t receive…if you but the collectors edition there is no real distinguishable thing to the limited other then the statue…

I’ve pre-ordered the Collector’s Edition…and I am concerned it’s a disappointment based on price and what I’m seeing it contains, but I’m hoping the statue is of great quality and makes up for it. If a fan is willing to spend $250 + tax, a lot of money for a game, all the stops should be pulled and that fan should be left in shock…of its value and not lack of it.

> 2791963697563797;10:
> > 2533275009079849;9:
> > > 2599622463489707;8:
> > > Anyone want mine? after hearing about Elites not being playable = 343i not knowing how to make a Halo game.
> > > Seems like 343 is the Nintendo of Starfox. Kinda sad really.
> > >
> > > Guess the fans will have to make some amazing Game now or something new to me Halo franchise is dieing fast.
> > > Since 343 isn’t listening to its fan base.
> >
> >
> > I disagree with you since 343 Have Halo i feel Halo franchise is in better hand with a better lore and the multplayer beta of Halo 5 was awesome i cant wait to play it
>
>
> I also disagree and am looking forward to Halo 5.
>
> However I am concerned that the Warzone is a pay to win model. I’m gonna wait a bit and see. I’ve listened to their explanations but none of them really preclude this being a pay to win system.

is not really a pay to win model since you can earn stuff in the game. also is only in warzone that it work like that so it wont affect arena mode so im fine with that

> 2533274813353868;11:
> I had the same thought when I first saw the line red collectors edition…I want some more things that the limited edition doesn’t receive…if you but the collectors edition there is no real distinguishable thing to the limited other then the statue…

exacly they should add atleast something more like 3 months xbox live gold or idk we can play 7 days early since we get the collector the 20 instead of the 27

> 2533274879679072;12:
> I’ve pre-ordered the Collector’s Edition…and I am concerned it’s a disappointment based on price and what I’m seeing it contains, but I’m hoping the statue is of great quality and makes up for it. If a fan is willing to spend $250 + tax, a lot of money for a game, all the stops should be pulled and that fan should be left in shock…of its value and not lack of it.

yeah me too i hope the statue is really in good quality cause me too i have the collector edition pre order i cant wait for it but i hope they add maybe little bit more stuff than the limited. like idk like some exclusive skin for your armor etc

I think collectors edition should have the actual game disk

> 2533274920453574;16:
> I think collectors edition should have the actual game disk

i think they should let you choice what you want. You see i prefere have a digital copy.

All i want is the fall of reach.

> 2533274873910058;18:
> All i want is the fall of reach.

i think you can have it in the limited edition

Hey Elkethus - Please don’t post so many times in rapid succession. You can hit quote, respond to someone, hit quote on the next post and it’ll add the post to your ongoing post in the reply box.

Thanks!