Halo 5 Limited edition New Info?

So im back to ask if there is any new information regarding the Digital Content to Enhance Spartan Combat. I am Aware we are getting close to E3 and hopefully we get more information to shed light on this and so many other things in halo 5, But i would like ask the community becasue some people here are very very very good at finding the little details that most of us miss. i would like to ask if you know any new details on the things we who will be spending the 107 and some change to get our hands on a copy of the limited edition steel cover Halo 5

I think you should just look it up on Amazon before asking.

> 2533274877056440;2:
> I think you should just look it up on Amazon before asking.

Its just the same information i have been seeing everywhere else i looked the whole exclusive digital content to enhance spartan combat, nothing more so again i go to the community to see if they have any new information that [perhaps they found in some hole in the wall forum

> 2533274900262820;3:
> > 2533274877056440;2:
> > I think you should just look it up on Amazon before asking.
>
>
> Its just the same information i have been seeing everywhere else i looked the whole exclusive digital content to enhance spartan combat, nothing more so again i go to the community to see if they have any new information that [perhaps they found in some hole in the wall forum

Nah, nothing new here.

Well previous limited/collectors editions come with unique/early access to Armours and skins. Also the season pass. so its probably something like that.

> 2533274844984484;5:
> Well previous limited/collectors editions come with unique/early access to Armours and skins. Also the season pass. so its probably something like that.

Thats pretty cool too. maybe like some mad double XP lol.