Halo 5 Limited Edition Console Code scratched

I tried scratching off my code but smudged the first few characters and can’t figure out the rest of the code, how do I go about getting a new code? I have the number below the code and the code as it is visible itself and a picture of it. Who do I send this to? Already tried talking to Xbox Support and they couldn’t help.

First thing I would do is contact the reatiler you bought the game from and see if they can help, but as the damage was your own you might find yourself out of luck OP. Sorry :frowning:

Sadly I have already reached out to the retailer with no luck, they said they did not have the power to generate a new code. I have talked to Microsoft support twice and they referred me to 343 support forums. I did nothing negligent when scratching I scratched it off the way I usually do but sadly it smudged the first letters. This is really heartbreaking considering I was looking forward to the special edition goodies as the perk for getting the console. I can provide the chat support transcripts as well as the code, number, and picture of the paper the code came on.

> 2732987988167695;3:
> Sadly I have already reached out to the retailer with no luck, they said they did not have the power to generate a new code. I have talked to Microsoft support twice and they referred me to 343 support forums. I did nothing negligent when scratching I scratched it off the way I usually do but sadly it smudged the first letters. This is really heartbreaking considering I was looking forward to the special edition goodies as the perk for getting the console. I can provide the chat support transcripts as well as the code, number, and picture of the paper the code came on.

If it is only a few letter/numbers, start guessing lol.

Only issue is there are about 1.6 million different combinations to try.

I really hope 343 can help me solve this as I have tried multiple times through Xbox and the retailer and everyone keeps directing me here as 343 deals with codes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Haven’t had much response in days from the support I’ve tried.

Bump

> 2732987988167695;1:
> I tried scratching off my code but smudged the first few characters and can’t figure out the rest of the code, how do I go about getting a new code? I have the number below the code and the code as it is visible itself and a picture of it. Who do I send this to? Already tried talking to Xbox Support and they couldn’t help.

You still got nothing? I’m on the same boat