Halo 5 Limited Collector's Edition

So based on what we’ve seen from the two new live action trailers, I think it’s safe to assume that the Limited Collector’s Edition (AKA Legendary Edition) of Halo 5 will include the damaged Master Chief memorial statue shown in the trailers.

To quote the product listing on Halo Waypoint for the Limited Collector’s Edition:

> Limited Collector’s Edition
> A premium edition of Halo 5: Guardians for collectors and Halo fans alike. The Limited Collector’s Edition** contains the Limited Edition as well as additional content including a commemorative statue designed by 343 Industries.

Obviously nothing is certain, but it isn’t farfetched to assume that 343 would model the statue after the one shown in the newest trailer.

Thoughts? Opinions?

yeah, it could be. it would make sense.

That would be awesome.

I was thinking the same thing and was going to make a post similar to this, then the second trailer come on and my mind got side tracked lol.

seems legit

All the more reason to convince my wife we need this

I would love a statue in that style. I still find it odd that it’s a stone statue though, especially in the future.

I dont think it would be. The box seems too square rather than rectangular.

I reckon it could be, would be cool if it had either Chief or Locke under it though, as they were in the trailers. Maybe they’ll do one where you can choose which one you want

I would like that. those trailers were pretty cool. I like the masterchief one specifically of course. but for $250… that better be one hell of a statue. I pre ordered mine the other weekend. and all i kept thinking was damn, it better be something epic!

Would be cool, hopefully it happens!

I think the statue will be Chief and Locke. They’re really pushing the duality of the story at this point, everything from the current cover art, the promotional images (e.g., the Hunter vs. the Hunted on the XBL dashboard right now), and of course, the newest trailers. I would prefer just Chief but I’d be shocked if Locke weren’t part of the statue.

I’d love to see this come to light!!!