halo 5 legendary

i was trying to get the lone wolf achievement just finished it on legendary,the achievement doesnt pop up i see my xbox wasnt connected to the internet and my progress wasnt saved even tho in-game it says completed on legendary.

Same thing happened to me too man. It sucked having to restart but then I found out you can skip the boss fight with the warden eternal. That saved me some stress

> 2533274836846179;2:
> Same thing happened to me too man. It sucked having to restart but then I found out you can skip the boss fight with the warden eternal. That saved me some stress

i dont have a problem with re-doing it again,my problem is the achievements for halo 5 are bugged there are two achievements that i have done 10 times over but unable to get them such as the warzone one.right now my lone wolf achievement is stuck on 86

> 2535408027571813;3:
> > 2533274836846179;2:
> > Same thing happened to me too man. It sucked having to restart but then I found out you can skip the boss fight with the warden eternal. That saved me some stress
>
> i dont have a problem with re-doing it again,my problem is the achievements for halo 5 are bugged there are two achievements that i have done 10 times over but unable to get them such as the warzone one.right now my lone wolf achievement is stuck on 86

Hmmm I haven’t had as much trouble with the achievements… I’ve gotten all of them.

I had no problem AT ALL with getting Halo 5 achievements. Have 100% achievments unlocked and they all unlocked flawlessly.
So, maybe it was the online issue.

> 2533274971171822;5:
> I had no problem AT ALL with getting Halo 5 achievements. Have 100% achievments unlocked and they all unlocked flawlessly.
> So, maybe it was the online issue.

That’s probably the main issue… the servers haven’t been working so well for a while since the hotfixes

welp after doing the 5 missions of the campaign on legendary again i finally got the achievement