Halo 5 legendary edition master chief helmet

Im sitting here looking at my halo 3 legendary edition master chief helmet and i was thinking, for halo 5 we could get a wearable master chief helmet! Thatd be really cool and totally worth the extra money we would be paying for a legenday edition maybe price it around 150$. What do you guys think?

I’d rather just get a statue of the chief wearing that BA cloak, standing in some kind of BA pose. I’d pay $150 for that.

Oh the sweat that would produce.

Honestly though, if they made the helmet soundproof and/or well circulated/air-conditioned, I’d gladly pay $500 for it.

Living in a noisy environment is hellish. :confused:

I like this idea.

I would show up to work in my suit and wearing my helmet. I would walk straight past my secretary and say…

Wake me when you need me…

Before closing the door and going on Waypoint.

I know id be willing to pay nore than 200 thats for sure i just would like to see that in a legendary edition itd be super cool!

I wouldn’t be surprised if Halo 6 came with a helmet to hold the Reclaimer trilogy. In fact, that’d be kinda awesome. It would be modeled after the new helmet, of course.

That would be pretty awesome

> Im sitting here looking at my halo 3 legendary edition master chief helmet and i was thinking, for halo 5 we could get a wearable master chief helmet! Thatd be really cool and totally worth the extra money we would be paying for a legenday edition maybe price it around 150$. What do you guys think?

I think it should be done at Halo 6.

It should come with a helmet that will fit my cat. Now that would be epic.

I would buy Halo 5 just for that!
But I will not buy the xbox one.

Well im waiting til halo 5 limited edition console

> I’d rather just get a statue of the chief wearing that BA cloak, standing in some kind of BA pose. I’d pay $150 for that.

Wearable cloaks in multiplayer. :stuck_out_tongue:

I completely agree. I just wish it can come with more than just that. A few in game add-ons are somethings that I wouldn’t mind.

Didn’t they do something like that for halo 3?