Halo 5: LCE or LE?

So I’m having a tough time deciding here, maybe someone can give me a hand. I’ve had the LCE preordered since the day it was announced, and it is currently mostly paid off. My rationale was that if I didn’t like the contents when they were announced, I could always just cancel my preorder and put my money on a different version.

I suppose I’m still not entirely clear on the differences between the LE and the LCE. I think the only extra thing you get with the LCE is the statue. That’s $150 for a statue that’s almost as tall as a water bottle! I can’t appreciate that value, no matter how awesome it is (and it does look awesome). But I want to be entirely certain that the statue is the only difference between the editions before I cancel that preorder. I’ve looked up the contents descriptions and it appears to be so, but I guess I just need to hear someone flat out confirm it.

In short: What exactly are the content differences between the LCE and the LE?

Note: No need to talk about the digital copy in the LCE; that bugs me but it’s not enough to make me not buy the edition if there is something else in it that I want.

Not that much really, I personally think that the LCE is somewhat a rip-off, the only real difference is the statue, and keep in mind the statues are pretty similar to the once being sold by Clarktoys for only 34.99. i’m guessing a chief version is about the same and the dirt cavern thing is pretty pointless as people mostly just want Spartan figures so 70$ for 2 statues that you can buy yourself or 150$. But you still have to factor in the other things like they maybe haven’t released all the details and the Blue team backgrounds, which I might add most hardcore fans know so it is pretty pointless, so 343i is ripping people off by about 80$ (US).

> 2533275025033012;2:
> Not that much really, I personally think that the LCE is somewhat a rip-off, the only real difference is the statue, and keep in mind the statues are pretty similar to the once being sold by Clarktoys for only 34.99. i’m guessing a chief version is about the same and the dirt cavern thing is pretty pointless as people mostly just want Spartan figures so 70$ for 2 statues that you can buy yourself or 150$. But you still have to factor in the other things like they maybe haven’t released all the details and the Blue team backgrounds, which I might add most hardcore fans know so it is pretty pointless, so 343i is ripping people off by about 80$ (US).

I was never in it for the statue anyway. I was assuming that there was going to be even more content (digital stuff and neat physical lore things) than the LE, so I bought it for that. I was going to keep the statue in-box and sell it after a few months. But honestly, I don’t think I’m willing to pay an extra $150 if the only extra thing is that statue. Yeah, I may be able to sell it and break even; I may even be able to turn a profit, but it’s just too much extra money for something that I don’t even want in the first place.