Halo 5 LCE code for disc

Are you going to offer the code for disc trade in for those of us getting the Collectors edition for Christmas? Having a collectors edition without a physical disc was probably one of the stupidest ideas you ever came up with and with Christmas so close to the launch of the game, some of us had to wait. I am hoping that I will not end up having to return the collectors edition. (No disc, not keeping it)

Nope, that offer has expired. You had a month to trade in your codes.

Hope you kept the receipt!

Too late

Too late, why do people even care?
I prefer downloads. Why? You can’t lose your game.
And if you use the old “your console can break” then just reinstall the thing! It’s better with a download.

> 2533274924290830;4:
> Too late, why do people even care?
> I prefer downloads. Why? You can’t lose your game.
> And if you use the old “your console can break” then just reinstall the thing! It’s better with a download.

Some prefer to have a physical copy for their collection. I have a lot of physical game over a lot of console from sega to Xbox one. I have over 600 games why? Because I’m a collector and prefer physical to digital.

Edit1: All of my Halo are physical disc, why would I want a digital on Halo 5? But the thing is I wanted the LE console so it comes with digital download only :frowning:

Should took it before, now it’s too late

never know with Microsoft to be honest, they say now it is expired but if you call them and explain everything they still might do it. You just gotta find the right person when you call. Don’t be afraid to call a few times, good luck

> 2533274865941136;6:
> Should took it before, now it’s too late

He’s getting it as a X Mas present.