Halo 5 Launch Event at Seattle...My Experience

Since I’m fortunate enough to live in the area, I was able to attend the launch event at the University District in Seattle. Needless to say, it was incredible. I personally met Steve Downes, shook his hand, and even got a couple selfies with him. A couple guys behind us had the great idea to ask him to say one of his lines from Halo, and when he did, everyone literally wet themselves.

I got to see a real Warthog, meet some members from the 405th, and got to see Bonnie Ross. She was making a speech at the Microsoft Store, and I was literally a couple feet away from her. That was pretty cool, considering her position at 343. I even said ‘thanks’ to her after she gave her speech, but she must not have heard me lol.

All in all, it was a pretty fantastic launch event, and got me super hyped to go home and play.

10/10 would do it again.

Awesome! Sounds like a lot of fun! Wish I was there, hopefully next time… XD I’m just glad the game is here.

> 2533275013144329;2:
> Awesome! Sounds like a lot of fun! Wish I was there, hopefully next time… XD I’m just glad the game is here.

If you ever get the chance to go for Halo 6 or Halo Wars 2, assuming they have launch events, definitely do it. Call out sick from work if you have to lol :smirk: Worth it!

sounds like a great experience! i’m a little peanut butter and jealous