Halo 5 lack of features

Now i believe this matter does deserve a proper look at and discussion as i personally believe that the game does lack so many features which the other games brought to us, now im not saying halo 5 is a bad game because its not, its a very decent multiplayer game but that’s one big issue with it, its all multiplayer based. I know forge is soon to come out which i was disappointed not to have on release because im a huge forger but also the lack of game types i find quite insulting, i understand they put alot of effort into the game and all which i respect but the arena game mode which contains multiple different game modes within that one is stupid, if i wish to play CTF i want to play it and not have to go through several slayer or breakout games, the idea of having separate playlists for each game mode was by far the best way to ensure everyone could play what they wanted to play. their idea of adding a weekend game mode is silly why not just have every game mode up and running, it would by far keep the game more interesting and keep more halo fans playing. I myself loved CTF and even Infection, they where great game types to have, one was strategy and the other was a hell of fun to do alone or with a few friends and really brought everyone together. im curious to hear your opinions on the matter and what youd like to see added to halo 5 or what changes you think should be made, and after all maybe this shall be seen and noted by 343.

Just saying, this topic has been beaten to death on this forum, their are many threads already discussing things that need to be added

It’s not missing features nearly as painfully as it is missing proper playlists. This ‘keep the community bottled up’ nonsense is ridiculous. If I get on halo, and I feel like playing ctf, I’d rather wait 3 minutes to find a match of ctf than have to play 3 other 10 minutes games of who-knows-what before I get to play the mode I got on to play.

It’s too early in the game’s lifetime to be worried about too many playlists. You’ll only kill the population size faster that way, because they can’t play what they want. Start big, then downsize. They’ve let 3 other major shooter’s come out before they’ve done so much as given a home to objective players.

It’s sad; Halo used to be the game I would point people to and say ‘Halo does matchmaking right’ but if I were to say that about Halo 5, I would get laughed at, and rightly so.

343i needs to address the playlists, but they are running out of time.

The playlists are definitely lacking. I’d love to see a team objective playlist, or even seperate objective type playlists like CTF, KOTH, Assault, etc.

> 2533274842679595;3:
> It’s not missing features nearly as painfully as it is missing proper playlists. This ‘keep the community bottled up’ nonsense is ridiculous. If I get on halo, and I feel like playing ctf, I’d rather wait 3 minutes to find a match of ctf than have to play 3 other 10 minutes games of who-knows-what before I get to play the mode I got on to play.
>
> It’s too early in the game’s lifetime to be worried about too many playlists. You’ll only kill the population size faster that way, because they can’t play what they want. Start big, then downsize. They’ve let 3 other major shooter’s come out before they’ve done so much as given a home to objective players.
>
> It’s sad; Halo used to be the game I would point people to and say ‘Halo does matchmaking right’ but if I were to say that about Halo 5, I would get laughed at, and rightly so.
>
> 343i needs to address the playlists, but they are running out of time.

Proper playlists are features. A feature of a game is something that allows you to use the weapons, mechanics, maps, and more offered to you by the game. Those very same weapons, mechanics, maps, and more are the content of the game. Many people are saying that there is not enough content in Halo 5 when that’s far from the case, it’s the features we don’t have enough of.

Fellas,
The reason 343 is doing it this way is due to the community size, or lack there of. To keep MM lobbys quick to fill, they limit the number of options one has.

They ALSO do NOT provide a community counter like Bungie did in REACH. They didn’t do it in MCC and they didn’t do it for Halo 4. It’s so blatantly OBVIOUS ther reason 343 does this is due to the lack of enthusiasm of the Halo community.

343 has been eroding what was one a very fun game to play. 343 cares ONLY about grabbing your money, nothing else.

Want proof? MMC launched with more problems than another MS flop, Windows Millennium. Halo 5 launches with a handful of play lists and a hand full of
maps of which HALF are forged, no Forge nor BTB. Why would they do that? Simple, to get more money quicker from loyal fans.

I gave up on Halo 5. Fired up the 360 and started REACH again. So nice to play a game and have FUN !!!

Cannot wait until REACH hits the One so I have the convenience of using a single console. See ya H5!

Missing features can be added in, If they will be is another question.