Halo 5 keeps crashing randomly

Halo 5 has become unstable since the Ghosts of Meridian update for me and has been crashing a lot. Memories of Reach fixed the crashing in Forge but not the crashing in the game in general.
I saved a few of them to show how random these crashes could be: - YouTube

Try hard resetting your console. If that doesn’t fix the problem, try reinstalling the game. If that doesn’t work, it may be a hardware problem. Let’s hope it’s not.

Mine just started crashing as well. It never did this before the recent update. I set it to reinstall before going to work so hopefully that works.

> 2594261035379451;2:
> Try hard resetting your console. If that doesn’t fix the problem, try reinstalling the game. If that doesn’t work, it may be a hardware problem. Let’s hope it’s not.

I hard reset before each update to get them as soon as they show up so this can’t be it. I tried reinstalling the game two days ago and I just crashed again today.
Halo 5 is the only game I have that crashes on my Xbox One. Therefore it is a software problem with the game and not a hardware problem with the console.

Yes… Please fix… It’s annoying

My Halo sometimes crashes when I open the Req -> Open packs Tab or just press Y on menu

It’s sounds strange that it’s a “random” occurrence with certain people. If it was an internal problem with the game people would be experiencing this on a far larger scale and more frequently. So I think that it could be something on your end. It may be to do with your internet. I know that I experience problems with my internet which drastically affects my in game experience, out of game-play as much a in it.

I’m pretty sure that the game crashing has nothing to do with an internet connection.

I have a 95Mb/s download and a 5Mb/s upload with open nat. This is more than fine to play a video game.

Same thing I just started playing and it froze but the theme song kept playing except it was crashed

I have the same problem. Sometimes the game will crash while online, sometimes I’m in a story mission, and others I’m just sitting in the menus. It’s extremely frustrating and I’ve noticed it since release. I don’t have any similar issues with any other games on the Xbox One nor with any of the other consoles that are hooked up to the internet. Please advise. Hopefully 343 puts out a patch or fixes it in their next game.

> 2535445608274502;7:
> It’s sounds strange that it’s a “random” occurrence with certain people. If it was an internal problem with the game people would be experiencing this on a far larger scale and more frequently. So I think that it could be something on your end. It may be to do with your internet. I know that I experience problems with my internet which drastically affects my in game experience, out of game-play as much a in it.

Its not the internet, and it is happening on a large scale.

> 2533274951878346;11:
> I have the same problem. Sometimes the game will crash while online, sometimes I’m in a story mission, and others I’m just sitting in the menus. It’s extremely frustrating and I’ve noticed it since release. I don’t have any similar issues with any other games on the Xbox One nor with any of the other consoles that are hooked up to the internet. Please advise. Hopefully 343 puts out a patch or fixes it in their next game.

Sad that the problem still persists, but regardless you should not revive old threads. You are welcome to start a new thread.

> 2533274951878346;11:
> I have the same problem. Sometimes the game will crash while online, sometimes I’m in a story mission, and others I’m just sitting in the menus. It’s extremely frustrating and I’ve noticed it since release. I don’t have any similar issues with any other games on the Xbox One nor with any of the other consoles that are hooked up to the internet. Please advise. Hopefully 343 puts out a patch or fixes it in their next game.

Don’t revive old threads, thanks.