Halo 5 just isn't fun without a pre-made fireteam

Seriously, there appears to be absolutely no skill matching or team leveling at all.

Almost every warzone game I play the score ends up at 1000 to <400 it’s ridiculous.

You can look at the scoreboard and see one team where half the players have close to 30 kills each, while nobody on the other team has more than 15.

Same thing applies to big team battle. I am constantly getting put on teams full of players who won’t play an objective or will get 0 kills with 20 deaths.

I understand that these are both social game types so I shouldn’t expect everyone to be a great player, but until we get a slayer pro playlist or SWAT stops being 70% magnums, they are the only options I have for an enjoyable game to begin with. The Spray and Pray grenade fest that is team arena gets old so fast I have yet to be ranked in more than one playlist at a time.

Halo has gone from my most played game to something Ill only touch if someone I know is on and playing. And considering 343 gutted the social aspects of the lobbies (outside of letting people anonymously trash talk or be intentionally annoying because they know they can’t be muted) it’s next to impossible to actually make friends who play the game anymore.

I know how you feel, it’s more fun to play whit somebody, but it’s hard to find players to team up with

Sometimes teambalance made me cry,i dont have a problem to play with newcomers but com’on almost the whole team against experienced players on the other side?
Please match those newcomers together against each other,so they can have fun fighting and learning on smilar skill levels without getting completely destroyed and demotivated to go on.

> 2533274793000982;3:
> Sometimes teambalance made me cry,i dont have a problem to play with newcomers but com’on almost the whole team against experienced players on the other side?
> Please match those newcomers together against each other,so they can have fun fighting and learning on smilar skill levels without getting completely destroyed and demotivated to go on.

i know what you mean i had one of those matches i lost in 5 minutes of core destructon it was me+ som newcomers+ som whit little experienced aganst a fireteam whit very experienced players

It can be fun solo but generally it’s more fun in a decent party.

I couldn’t agree more, it’s impossible to play comfortably when you want to play on your own

Too bad you can’t party up with your teammates after a successful match. They had this since…what…Halo 3? Now folks have to exchange gamertags to get invites and stuff. :confused:

You mean you don’t enjoy getting smashed by Champions/Onyx teams as a random Plat?

I’ve tried to tell Quinn/Bravo how awful MM “fairness” is 30+ times, they ignore.

Again I ask, what is the point of “Divisions” if you aren’t going to face your own?

> 2533274800438887;7:
> Too bad you can’t party up with your teammates after a successful match. They had this since…what…Halo 3? Now folks have to exchange gamertags to get invites and stuff. :confused:

if it had this function it could be very fun

I can have fun searching solo. Plus, those are social playlists, mismatches will occur. People complain arena is “too competitive” then complain they get mismatches in social. What yuh gonna do eh shrugs

Just got this game and am noticing the same thing every game I play is really one sided. My kda at the end of an arena match is either 3.6 or 0.3 and nothing in between. I’ve been playing halo since halo 1 and the only reason I didn’t play this at launch was I didn’t own an Xbox one. But if it doesn’t get better I won’t be playing it as much as the others. Ws really worried when bungie was no longer in control of halo and wasn’t as impressed with halo 4 as others and now halo 5 is letting me down.

Honestly I’ve gone back on Halo 2 and Reach and its been almost worse. Thats my experience though.

> 2533274800438887;7:
> Too bad you can’t party up with your teammates after a successful match. They had this since…what…Halo 3? Now folks have to exchange gamertags to get invites and stuff. :confused:

^^ THIS!

it would be less of an issue if it were easier to stay grouped up between games.

Every time I have sent a fireteam invite to a random player I have been ignored.

It only takes 3 or 4 players working together to have a game changing effect on Warzone…played 12 games and won 10 earlier with 6 of us working together as a team (not in an unsporting way like some of these 12 man stomping squads).

343i have literally ripped out all the social aspects from the game, and you now have to use your initiative…what we did was send a few invites to the noticeably better players in the teams we faced and ended up going from a team of 3 to a team of 6. We invited them all into party chat and will most likely play together more as we had a laugh at the same time as winning.

yep never play this game solo anymore.

> 2533274794435861;1:
> Seriously, there appears to be absolutely no skill matching or team leveling at all.
>
> Almost every warzone game I play the score ends up at 1000 to <400 it’s ridiculous.
>
> You can look at the scoreboard and see one team where half the players have close to 30 kills each, while nobody on the other team has more than 15.
>
> Same thing applies to big team battle. I am constantly getting put on teams full of players who won’t play an objective or will get 0 kills with 20 deaths.

This is exactly why we started inviting the better players from the other teams as we got sick of losing games even though 3 of us would be getting 20-40 kills each, capping bases and taking out bosses. Take a look at the post game lobby and you will most likely see most of the other members of your team with a bad KD, no base caps and no boss kills. Unless you dont mind losing or unless 343i start matchmaking properly in Warzone then the only way to avoid being on a bad team is to make your own.