Halo 5 Join In Progress Annoying AF

I have been playing a ton of grifball on Halo 5 in the past month and my most recent and basically my only complaint (besides Grifball not being a ranked playlist) is the joining in progress (JIP). At first I was ok with it since I would help my team out quite a bit by Getting Goals but now it is getting ridiculous. I have joined in games in Grifball where the score is 0-4 and I just happen to join the losing team that some rage quitter decided to leave because the team sucked. Why should I have to suffer a loss when the team is losing miserably and I join in the middle or close to the end of it. Does anyone agree that they or should make the JIP more reasonable like joining a game that is at least down by 2 EX. 0-2 or not have it at all because quite frankly sitting in the lobby for 3-5 mins and then joining into a damn game your gonna lose is not what I get on Halo for…

I agree. I get JIP games in warzone a lot and I lose them

There is only a small time window for JIP. It’s not as bad as 4’s.

> 2533274925749417;1:
> I have been playing a ton of grifball on Halo 5 in the past month and my most recent and basically my only complaint (besides Grifball not being a ranked playlist) is the joining in progress (JIP). At first I was ok with it since I would help my team out quite a bit by Getting Goals but now it is getting ridiculous. I have joined in games in Grifball where the score is 0-4 and I just happen to join the losing team that some rage quitter decided to leave because the team sucked. Why should I have to suffer a loss when the team is losing miserably and I join in the middle or close to the end of it. Does anyone agree that they or should make the JIP more reasonable like joining a game that is at least down by 2 EX. 0-2 or not have it at all because quite frankly sitting in the lobby for 3-5 mins and then joining into a damn game your gonna lose is not what I get on Halo for…

blame sore losers who dont like losing then. i like JIP and i want grifball to be ranked with it because that way you can still have a chance if a sore loser teammate quits AND it will match you will evenly matched players

I was jip’d on grifball and as soon as I spawned the enemy team scored and we lost the game it was so short it could into a game clip and it did. “xbox record that”…

> 2701489597913816;5:
> I was jip’d on grifball and as soon as I spawned the enemy team scored and we lost the game it was so short it could into a game clip and it did. “xbox record that”…

Joined a warzone with 10 seconds left then one with 20 seconds left where I instant died.

Have people never JIP’d in Warzone games where they’re on the winning team? Because this has happened to me at least a few times, and I refuse to believe everyone complaining here has such awful luck, they always get placed on the losing team. -.-

Sometimes you get put on the winning team, sometimes you get put on the losing team. Deal with it. Be happy there’s JIP at all…

> 2533274977530102;7:
> Have people never JIP’d in Warzone games where they’re on the winning team? Because this has happened to me at least a few times, and I refuse to believe everyone complaining here has such awful luck, they always get placed on the losing team. -.-
>
> Sometimes you get put on the winning team, sometimes you get put on the losing team. Deal with it. Be happy there’s JIP at all…

When I JIP the one time I literally helped my team win by wiping out the enemy team I had the most kills and I joined in late :l.

> 2533274977530102;7:
> Have people never JIP’d in Warzone games where they’re on the winning team? Because this has happened to me at least a few times, and I refuse to believe everyone complaining here has such awful luck, they always get placed on the losing team. -.-
>
> Sometimes you get put on the winning team, sometimes you get put on the losing team. Deal with it. Be happy there’s JIP at all…

I very rarely get thrown on winning teams, and I’d rather have no JiP or at least an option to turn it off.

i would not mind if i got as many req points as everyone who started the game, after all i did not ask to join in progress.

Can’t agree with you more, here’s how I joined a losing Grifball game, and lose it in 1 second.

> 2533274926527272;3:
> There is only a small time window for JIP. It’s not as bad as 4’s.

xD !

Do you play warzone man?

> 2533274815990472;11:
> Can’t agree with you more, here’s how I joined a losing Grifball game, and lose it in 1 second.
>
>
>
> - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX360CMCkME
> The match algorithm are sucks !

That same exact thing has happened to me before as well. I waited 5 mins on the loading screen just for an instant defeat. Very annoying and needs to be fixed…

It’s also annoying that most JIP for WZ are one side -Yoink–fests that are already too far behind to win, or they’re just farming you at your core

> 2533274843867425;9:
> > 2533274977530102;7:
> > Have people never JIP’d in Warzone games where they’re on the winning team? Because this has happened to me at least a few times, and I refuse to believe everyone complaining here has such awful luck, they always get placed on the losing team. -.-
> >
> > Sometimes you get put on the winning team, sometimes you get put on the losing team. Deal with it. Be happy there’s JIP at all…
>
>
> I very rarely get thrown on winning teams, and I’d rather have no JiP or at least an option to turn it off.

This, at least have an option to cut JIP off

> 2533274925960280;6:
> > 2701489597913816;5:
> > I was jip’d on grifball and as soon as I spawned the enemy team scored and we lost the game it was so short it could into a game clip and it did. “xbox record that”…
>
>
> Joined a warzone with 10 seconds left then one with 20 seconds left where I instant died.

There was one WZ assault game where I joined and lost before I could spawn…smh

Know what’s worse than JIP… All the quitting yoinks who quit out when… they think their team will lose, they didn’t get the map or game they wanted… there wouldn’t even be JIP if players weren’t quitting yoinks.

> 2533274925749417;1:
> I have joined in games in Grifball where the score is 0-4 and I just happen to join the losing team that some rage quitter decided to leave because the team sucked.

This happened to me 3 times today almost in a row when score was already 0-4. Used 6 mission victory cards in a row. Won the non-JIP games.

New game, JIP, new game, JIP, new game, JIP… switched to team arena.

> 2533274797224010;18:
> > 2533274925749417;1:
> > I have joined in games in Grifball where the score is 0-4 and I just happen to join the losing team that some rage quitter decided to leave because the team sucked.
>
>
> This happened to me 3 times today almost in a row when score was already 0-4. Used 6 mission victory cards in a row. Won the non-JIP games.
>
> New game, JIP, new game, JIP, new game, JIP… switched to team arena.

We played together yesterday. You guys were calling me mini Steezy :slight_smile: