Halo 5 itself

343 industries used to be my less favourite due to Bungie, but what they developed is amazing.
I never thought I would be playing halo all over again in a complete loop, thanks to the new animations in halo 5 guardians, I’ve come to realise how important halo is to the Xbox.
If it wasn’t for halo, Xbox wouldn’t be a thing.
Its sad that Bungie’s gone but at-least we have a company that can take there place and can continue there legacy as a halo company.
Halo 5 has become a big part on Xbox, from multiplayer, campaign, RP, custom games, forge and Machinima.
Halo 5 is important to all of us because it shows how much fun people can have when playing a game that brings us together.
I love halo even since its first release.
I never thought I would be playing an FPS before, my first game on Xbox was halo 3 which was surprising since I never thought I would get it.
But after all the halo releases.
I’m glad halo 5 made its turn into the gang.
Bungie and 343 done an amazing job.
I’m happy to be apart of this spartan gang.

[343 Industries]
I thank you for your excellent idea’s when making these games.
(Thank)

A shame the campaign couldn’t match in terms of quality the multiplayer, which has gradually improved to be where it is now.

As much as I love halo and 5 I think you’re over selling it. There is no denying halo has dropped in popularity ever since 4

I’m sure 343i would love to put H5 campaign forever in the rear view mirror. As for the rest, well it is a much better product than when it first came out with the intro of new playlists, weapons, etc., but it is my least fav out of all the Halo’s.

All I can say is that without Halo 5, I’d have moved on from Xbox long ago. Considering Halo is the most fun I have in games, is exclusive to the console, and you can get most other titles on both Xbox and PS4… without it, I’d be out of here. Most of my real-life friends are on PS4.

The Campaign. . . We don’t talk about that. The multiplayer is fun, beside some bugs and glitches. Maybe Microsoft pushed the deadline of Halo 5, maybe the story would be completely different if the deadline would be at least a year or two later. Maybe Microsoft pushed it to 2015 that 343 had to start over

Halo 5 could be better. a lot better. the next halo better have a longer campaign.

343i needs to step up their game. As fans, it’s easy for people to think we want too much or have too high of expectations, but from a business standpoint, one thing needs to be realized: You can appeal to casuals without alienating your current fan base. 343i can’t even do that right.

> 2535461919939350;1:
> 343 industries used to be my less favourite due to Bungie, but what they developed is amazing.
> I never thought I would be playing halo all over again in a complete loop, thanks to the new animations in halo 5 guardians, I’ve come to realise how important halo is to the Xbox.
> If it wasn’t for halo, Xbox wouldn’t be a thing.
> Its sad that Bungie’s gone but at-least we have a company that can take there place and can continue there legacy as a halo company.
> Halo 5 has become a big part on Xbox, from multiplayer, campaign, RP, custom games, forge and Machinima.
> Halo 5 is important to all of us because it shows how much fun people can have when playing a game that brings us together.
> I love halo even since its first release.
> I never thought I would be playing an FPS before, my first game on Xbox was halo 3 which was surprising since I never thought I would get it.
> But after all the halo releases.
> I’m glad halo 5 made its turn into the gang.
> Bungie and 343 done an amazing job.
> I’m happy to be apart of this spartan gang.
>
> [343 Industries]****I thank you for your excellent idea’s when making these games.(Thank)

Preach! I am incredibly grateful for 343i for continuing my favorite series, and for making what are, in my opinion, games truly worthy of being called “Halo”

I definitely give props to 343i for what they do for Halo. It’s obvious they love the franchise and want to expand it more.

However, both Halo 4 and 5 went too extreme in change in some places, which scared away many old fans of the classic titles.

Halo 6 needs to learn to use classic ideas as well as incorporate new ideas. Halo Wars 2 is a perfect example of how this can be done properly.