Halo 5 Italian Dubbing

Hello there 343!
I’m from Italy and I am a huge halo fan since CE was released on pc back in 2001. You may not be aware that Italy have one of the oldest dub tradition in Europe and the World. Dubbing is not a simple matter and even if many people think that this ruins the original work, it is the only way for people who do not undestand a foreign language to fully enjoy what they are watching (or playing!).
As Italian fan I wish to thank You (and of course Bungie) for having always shipped a fully dubbed game to us!
Don’t get me wrong, I love the original voice cast! I love Steve Downes, Keith David, Jen Taylor, Tim Dadabo and I love the Italian actors that dub Halo!
The “Italian” Halo have always been great but in the MCC i’ve noticed something strange so i want to let you know this: during the intro of Halo 2 Anniversary, when Locke and the Arbiter speak about Master Chief, the Arbiter have a different voice actor from the one of Halo 2…Can you imagine the Arbiter speaking with a voice that isn’t the one of Keith David? I don’t think so. Then, when Halo 2 begins, the old voice reprise and everything is fine.

What I’m asking you is to ensure “continuity” to the series! Since the Arbiter is going to make its great return for Halo 5, I hope he, alongside all the other caracters, will speak with its “original” voice even here in Italy.

Please excuse me if my english wasn’t very good, I really hope you will consider this.

Thank you for the job you have done and good luck for the future. Halo is definitely in good hands.

> 2533274829152097;1:
> Hello there 343!
> I’m from Italy and I am a huge halo fan since CE was released on pc back in 2001. You may not be aware that Italy have one of the oldest dub tradition in Europe and the World. Dubbing is not a simple matter and even if many people think that this ruins the original work, it is the only way for people who do not undestand a foreign language to fully enjoy what they are watching (or playing!).
> As Italian fan I wish to thank You (and of course Bungie) for having always shipped a fully dubbed game to us!
> Don’t get me wrong, I love the original voice cast! I love Steve Downes, Keith David, Jen Taylor, Tim Dadabo and I love the Italian actors that dub Halo!
> The “Italian” Halo have always been great but in the MCC i’ve noticed something strange so i want to let you know this: during the intro of Halo 2 Anniversary, when Locke and the Arbiter speak about Master Chief, the Arbiter have a different voice actor from the one of Halo 2…Can you imagine the Arbiter speaking with a voice that isn’t the one of Keith David? I don’t think so. Then, when Halo 2 begins, the old voice reprise and everything is fine.
>
> What I’m asking you is to ensure “continuity” to the series! Since the Arbiter is going to make its great return for Halo 5, I hope he, alongside all the other caracters, will speak with its “original” voice even here in Italy.
>
> Please excuse me if my english wasn’t very good, I really hope you will consider this.
>
> Thank you for the job you have done and good luck for the future. Halo is definitely in good hands.

I didn’t buy the collection yet, but I agree with you about “continuity” :slight_smile:

and, yes, Halo is definetly in good hands :smiley:

(sono di torino :wink: )

Hey guys! Sono italiano anche io :wink:

And yes i agree with you Comico! Sounds weird listen this new voice for arby…

I hope 343 will take back the old one. It’s better :slight_smile:

At least you got it in Italian, here in Spain we got 3 games fully dubbed and Halo 2 in english with half of the subtitles not translated :frowning: