Halo 5 isn't going to be released in 2014...

…making Halo 2 anniversary seem more and more likely.
The Halo Journey

Everything points to Halo 2: Anniversary being announced at E3, but perhaps we will se more than that?

I am now 99% certain now that Halo 2 Anniversary will be coming out this year. Oh man E3 is gonna be good!

I made a bet with a buddy after Halo: CE Anniversary was announced that if they did Halo 2 Anniversary, I would get a legendary symbol tattoo…

I hope he doesn’t remember…

Mom says: Wear it proudly!

And Pics :stuck_out_tongue:

You should get it regardless. I have Halo 1-3 symbols on me already

343 did confirm a Halo game would be coming out this year, didn’t they? With Halo 5 not a possibility, I think Halo 2: Anniversary becomes the most likely candidate (this is also the 10-year anniversary of Halo 2). I’m sure I’m not the only one who is desperately hoping that this is the case - campaign-wise, Halo 2 was my favorite of the saga and I would love to see it with improved graphics.

Well the rumors about a Halo 1-4 HD remake are getting more consistent, but i would be more than happy with “just” a perfect H2A remake.
No links sorry, i don’t believe mods allows that.

> I made a bet with a buddy after Halo: CE Anniversary was announced that if they did Halo 2 Anniversary, I would get a legendary symbol tattoo…
>
> I hope he doesn’t remember…

If you don’t want it, don’t get it. It’s as simple as that. It’s a permanent thing you have to live with for the rest of your life, a bet shouldn’t decide that.

best bet is there waiting to see which company pulls the best graphics rendering to rip it off without doing any work