Halo 5 isn't fun. But angering.

Halo 5 for me isn’t fun, unless I play Custom Games. Multiplayer is full of sweaty kids. I could play Reach, and have fun for hours in Multiplayer, but Halo 5. No. 343 doesn’t focus on Fun, 95% is competitive. Bungie even’d it out in their games. 343 doesn’t know how to please their entire fan base.

Pretty sure this has been discussed.

Well, if you have the most fun in customs, then play customs :slight_smile: I don’t really see the issue here…

> 2535411864772789;2:
> Pretty sure this has been discussed.

How am I supposed to know? Like really, there is hundreds of thousands of forum posts.

> 2533274815533909;3:
> Well, if you have the most fun in customs, then play customs :slight_smile: I don’t really see the issue here…

The thing is most of the fun games get filled up, and the Clanning Community lobbies are hard to find.

Download Reach to your Xbox one… It’s compatible now

Exactly there are thousands of posts with a good amount of topics related to this one. Wow I failed at quoting lol

Sweaty isn’t even the word, every social team skirmish match feels like I’m facing team optic.

Play some Social Games! Infection, Grifball, Action Sack, Shotty Snipers, and Super Fiesta! They are the most fun gametypes in Matchmaking for me.

> 2533274827031089;8:
> Sweaty isn’t even the word, every social team skirmish match feels like I’m facing team optic.

Dude. A lot of things people use and say arent words. Arent isnt even a proper word but me and others use it.

> 2535406272231884;10:
> > 2533274827031089;8:
> > Sweaty isn’t even the word, every social team skirmish match feels like I’m facing team optic.
>
> Dude. A lot of things people use and say arent words. Arent isnt even a proper word but me and others use it.

lol I know, I was adding emphasis. This game is extremely sweaty.

What are you on about? Most the games I’ve played was with raging adults who don’t know how to turn off their mic… So, since YOU play with “Sweaty kids” shouldn’t it be easy games and basically, free xp and req points? Boi!

The fun is in the sweatiness man, the competition… if you’re mad it’s probably because you sucked, and in that case, it should motivate you to want to get better.

Bad games make me mad too, but I use them to see what I did wrong and try to improve on it.

It’s the world we live in now… people experience negative emotions and automatically want to quit. Sad honestly…

> 2535406272231884;10:
> > 2533274827031089;8:
> > Sweaty isn’t even the word, every social team skirmish match feels like I’m facing team optic.
>
> Dude. A lot of things people use and say arent words. Arent isnt even a proper word but me and others use it.

Aren’t= “Are not” = doesn’t make sense. Honestly, casual isn’t about how hard people want to win. Everyone wants to win. The trick is for you to not care when you lose. For me, Super Fiesta is where I go to chill.

“Multiplayer is full of sweaty kids.” Those guys who want to try really hard go into the ranked playlists. The ones who don’t care go into the social playlists. You probably just played a team who’s better than you and jumped to the conclusion that they’re sweaty. I don’t know what to tell you if you think all of halo 5’s modes, including action sack, Grifball, and Infection, are sweaty.

> 2533274816788253;6:
> Download Reach to your Xbox one… It’s compatible now

I know this. I was on it recently, but not many people are there anymore.

> 2533274939961451;9:
> Play some Social Games! Infection, Grifball, Action Sack, Shotty Snipers, and Super Fiesta! They are the most fun gametypes in Matchmaking for me.

I get bord at those, I miss invasion. It was more enjoyable.

> 2533274873349282;1:
> Halo 5 for me isn’t fun, unless I play Custom Games. Multiplayer is full of sweaty kids. I could play Reach, and have fun for hours in Multiplayer, but Halo 5. No. 343 doesn’t focus on me, 95% is competitive. Bungie even’d it out in their games. 343 doesn’t know how to please me.

Thinks that’s what you meant to say.

I see some comments saying, Reach is Compatible. I know this. Play the social playlist. I only like the Slayer stuff.

But at a point I get annoyed at the people who are wat to competitive. I miss Invasion, the old Firefight, and just some of the old things that made Halo the way it was. 343 doesn’t focus on Fun gameplay.

Bungie did focus on it. I’ve seen a comparison VidDoc, and Bungie said, “if the game doesn’t seem fun to us, it won’t be fun for the players.” I haven’t heard 343 mention that once, or say they even try to do something close.

> 2535433113586217;18:
> > 2533274873349282;1:
> > Halo 5 for me isn’t fun, unless I play Custom Games. Multiplayer is full of sweaty kids. I could play Reach, and have fun for hours in Multiplayer, but Halo 5. No. 343 doesn’t focus on me, 95% is competitive. Bungie even’d it out in their games. 343 doesn’t know how to please me.
>
> Thinks that’s what you meant to say.

No it is not. Most of my friends think the same way. So next time, don’t be a jack wagon and assume something else.