Halo 5 Isn't Copying Advanced Warfare

Because even if it was, a new CoD game without exosuits will be out when Halo 5 comes out.

I’m…confused…

I don’t think you used words correctly. Try again please.

I was thinking about this recently. Tre arch may not use the whole exo suit thing and have a set of their own new abilities, such as a combat roll, or wall jumping and climbing, but they may stop short of wall running. I know a few people who were not happy with the exo suit, and tre arch may try to distinguish themselves, but we don’t know for sure.

I’m positive that 343 came up with the Idea when they saw lots of hate with the Loadouts but when they also notice the appreciation of the fans regarding the Thruster pack compared to the rest of the Armor abilities…

And I remember reading that Halo 5 development was already in the concepting phase with the release of Halo 4

Not solely, but it’s copying several games.

Should be called Titanfail: Call of Destiny 5.

Really titanFAIL it was not a fail it was a pretty darn good game and PLEASE do not make fun of Destiny that game has a good place on top tens

Halo 5 spartan abilities were announced before AW’s exosuits…

> 2535407177307237;6:
> Not solely, but it’s copying several games.
>
> Should be called Titanfail: Call of Destiny 5.

The only thing it shares with titanfall is the climbing, wow they play exactly the same!

Thruster was in h4

ground pound works differently and was shown before AW was announced

charge was in destiny as a class specific ability you could upgrade, in h5 it’s a faster melee that everyone has that knocks away shields only.

lets not forget how it has no loadouts, killstreaks, perks, attachments, a totally different map design, and totally different weapon system, not to mention its health system is totally different.

i could go on even more, h5 has a new ranking system being made by the guy who made the ranking system for league of legends, there will likely be a btb playlist, which contains vehicles and large, open maps, none of which titanfall, cod or destiny have in their respective multiplayers.

> 2535407177307237;6:
> Not solely, but it’s copying several games.
>
> Should be called Titanfail: Call of Destiny 5.

So what if Golden Dark Forces Tournament became Titanfall: Call of Destiny. It just shows that Halo is still relevant to the genre and mindful of its development and standards

> 2535443515466656;9:
> > 2535407177307237;6:
> > Not solely, but it’s copying several games.
> >
> > Should be called Titanfail: Call of Destiny 5.
>
>
> The only thing it shares with titanfall is the climbing, wow they play exactly the same!
>
> Thruster was in h4
>
> ground pound works differently and was shown before AW was announced
>
> charge was in destiny as a class specific ability you could upgrade, in h5 it’s a faster melee that everyone has that knocks away shields only.
>
> lets not forget how it has no loadouts, killstreaks, perks, attachments, a totally different map design, and totally different weapon system, not to mention its health system is totally different.
>
> i could go on even more, h5 has a new ranking system being made by the guy who made the ranking system for league of legends, there will likely be a btb playlist, which contains vehicles and large, open maps, none of which titanfall, cod or destiny have in their respective multiplayers.

AW was announced a month and a week before Halo and on the day of the announcement of Halo AW had a 9 minute vid out showing the first mission.

The movement system is basically the same thing as AW. So this does suck because Halo ends up looking like a mod of COD.