Halo 5 is utterly broken

Thanks for -Yoinking!- nothing 343. Halo 5 is now unplayable for me. When I join a match the framerate is all over the place. I’m trying to move forward but suddenly I’m turning left, no wait right no wait I’m running forward. Why can’t you fix these problems. Do you even give a -Yoink- anymore? I can’t even play online on MCC. Why are all your games broken???

> 2533275000870778;1:
> Thanks for -Yoinking!- nothing 343. Halo 5 is now unplayable for me. When I join a match the framerate is all over the place. I’m trying to move forward but suddenly I’m turning left, no wait right no wait I’m running forward. Why can’t you fix these problems. Do you even give a shirt anymore? I can’t even play online on MCC. Why are all your games broken???

If you need a shirt, I can send you one. I have plenty and I’m more than willing to help out someone in need…

As for you other issues…Are you sure your controller and connection are working properly? I don’t have these issues. Perhaps you could provide a bit more detail about the actual problem in the support section and someone who has had them can help you out.

The framerate change always seems to happen at the perfect time doesn’t it. Perfect for the enemy. I never get that lucky.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533275000870778;1:
> > Thanks for -Yoinking!- nothing 343. Halo 5 is now unplayable for me. When I join a match the framerate is all over the place. I’m trying to move forward but suddenly I’m turning left, no wait right no wait I’m running forward. Why can’t you fix these problems. Do you even give a shirt anymore? I can’t even play online on MCC. Why are all your games broken???
>
>
> If you need a shirt, I can send you one. I have plenty and I’m more than willing to help out someone in need…

Don’t do it Homer. Shermit sent me one of his old disco shirts.

Try a hard reset of your Xbox, especially before playing any Halo game.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533275000870778;1:
> > Thanks for -Yoinking!- nothing 343. Halo 5 is now unplayable for me. When I join a match the framerate is all over the place. I’m trying to move forward but suddenly I’m turning left, no wait right no wait I’m running forward. Why can’t you fix these problems. Do you even give a shirt anymore? I can’t even play online on MCC. Why are all your games broken???
>
>
> If you need a shirt, I can send you one. I have plenty and I’m more than willing to help out someone in need…
>
> As for you other issues…Are you sure your controller and connection are working properly? I don’t have these issues. Perhaps you could provide a bit more detail about the actual problem in the support section and someone who has had them can help you out.

Maybe OP is in “The Good Place”? Are you Ted Danson?

> 2594261035368257;6:
> > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > 2533275000870778;1:
> > > Thanks for -Yoinking!- nothing 343. Halo 5 is now unplayable for me. When I join a match the framerate is all over the place. I’m trying to move forward but suddenly I’m turning left, no wait right no wait I’m running forward. Why can’t you fix these problems. Do you even give a shirt anymore? I can’t even play online on MCC. Why are all your games broken???
> >
> >
> > If you need a shirt, I can send you one. I have plenty and I’m more than willing to help out someone in need…
> >
> > As for you other issues…Are you sure your controller and connection are working properly? I don’t have these issues. Perhaps you could provide a bit more detail about the actual problem in the support section and someone who has had them can help you out.
>
>
> Maybe OP is in “The Good Place”? Are you Ted Danson?

I assume you’re referencing something, but I’m honestly feeling to lazy to look it up.

> 2533274880633045;7:
> > 2594261035368257;6:
> > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > 2533275000870778;1:
> > > > Thanks for -Yoinking!- nothing 343. Halo 5 is now unplayable for me. When I join a match the framerate is all over the place. I’m trying to move forward but suddenly I’m turning left, no wait right no wait I’m running forward. Why can’t you fix these problems. Do you even give a shirt anymore? I can’t even play online on MCC. Why are all your games broken???
> > >
> > >
> > > If you need a shirt, I can send you one. I have plenty and I’m more than willing to help out someone in need…
> > >
> > > As for you other issues…Are you sure your controller and connection are working properly? I don’t have these issues. Perhaps you could provide a bit more detail about the actual problem in the support section and someone who has had them can help you out.
> >
> >
> > Maybe OP is in “The Good Place”? Are you Ted Danson?
>
>
> I assume you’re referencing something, but I’m honestly feeling to lazy to look it up.

I think he’s referencing this. Not entirely sure what it is. Just found it through a quick Google search of “The Good Place”.

> 2533274834066497;4:
> > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > 2533275000870778;1:
> > > Thanks for -Yoinking!- nothing 343. Halo 5 is now unplayable for me. When I join a match the framerate is all over the place. I’m trying to move forward but suddenly I’m turning left, no wait right no wait I’m running forward. Why can’t you fix these problems. Do you even give a shirt anymore? I can’t even play online on MCC. Why are all your games broken???
> >
> >
> > If you need a shirt, I can send you one. I have plenty and I’m more than willing to help out someone in need…
>
>
> Don’t do it Homer. Shermit sent me one of his old disco shirts.

Wait, he sent that to you!? I gave him that for his b-day :frowning:

As for the Op’s topic, connection issues are well known to occur in halo 5, especially if you live in Europe (as I’ve been told)

> 2533274847563380;9:
> > 2533274834066497;4:
> > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > 2533275000870778;1:
> > > > Thanks for -Yoinking!- nothing 343. Halo 5 is now unplayable for me. When I join a match the framerate is all over the place. I’m trying to move forward but suddenly I’m turning left, no wait right no wait I’m running forward. Why can’t you fix these problems. Do you even give a shirt anymore? I can’t even play online on MCC. Why are all your games broken???
> > >
> > >
> > > If you need a shirt, I can send you one. I have plenty and I’m more than willing to help out someone in need…
> >
> >
> > Don’t do it Homer. Shermit sent me one of his old disco shirts.
>
>
> Wait, he sent that to you!? I gave him that for his b-day :frowning:
>
> As for the Op’s topic, connection issues are well known to occur in halo 5, especially if you live in Europe (as I’ve been told)

Yeah, not enough rhinestones I guess :wink:

> 2535437652903765;8:
> > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > 2594261035368257;6:
> > > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > > 2533275000870778;1:
> > > > > Thanks for -Yoinking!- nothing 343. Halo 5 is now unplayable for me. When I join a match the framerate is all over the place. I’m trying to move forward but suddenly I’m turning left, no wait right no wait I’m running forward. Why can’t you fix these problems. Do you even give a shirt anymore? I can’t even play online on MCC. Why are all your games broken???
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > If you need a shirt, I can send you one. I have plenty and I’m more than willing to help out someone in need…
> > > >
> > > > As for you other issues…Are you sure your controller and connection are working properly? I don’t have these issues. Perhaps you could provide a bit more detail about the actual problem in the support section and someone who has had them can help you out.
> > >
> > >
> > > Maybe OP is in “The Good Place”? Are you Ted Danson?
> >
> >
> > I assume you’re referencing something, but I’m honestly feeling to lazy to look it up.
>
>
> I think he’s referencing this. Not entirely sure what it is. Just found it through a quick Google search of “The Good Place”.

^Yeah, cursing isn’t allowed there, hence you hear a lot of things like; shirt, bullshirt, forked up… etc.

The servers have been worse lately. I’ve been been seeing more people rubber band in the past few days then I have in a long time.

Make sure you report any issues with servers in this thread set up by 343. Links to games and video clips are encouraged
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/server-reports-latency-disconnects-etc/94237e5e-3dba-4a03-b2bd-670defa11329/posts