Halo 5 is the exact opposite of Halo 4

Halo 4: Excellent narrative, Weak multiplayer, Lack of Bait-and-Switch advertising.

Halo 5: Weak narrative, Excellent multiplayer, High amount of Bait-and-Switch advertising.

The only common thread between the two is that Expanded Universe elements were explained poorly in both games.

Thoughts? Agree? Disagree?

I thought Halo 4 had a great campaign and multiplayer. I loved all the Halo games! I’m just a big Halo fan. I haven’t played Halo 5 though but I bet Ill love the campaign and multiplayer in that game too.

I just wish halo fives campaign had more times where you played as master chief because that’s the main focus of the halo franchise anyway

I think you nailed it. Although, I haven’t played the multiplayer yet (since the beta), so I wouldn’t know about that part yet. I personally didn’t like the beta, but I’m willing to give it another shot.

Exactly what I was thinking

I thought the narratives in both games were weak, but otherwise I agree. It seems to me like they need some new writers.

I think 4 is much better in terms of campaign and multiplayer, but I do applaud 343i for implementing some great features in 5.

> 2533274869104903;1:
> Halo 4: Excellent narrative, Weak multiplayer, Lack of Bait-and-Switch advertising.
>
> Halo 5: Weak narrative, Excellent multiplayer, High amount of Bait-and-Switch advertising.
>
> The only common thread between the two is that Expanded Universe elements were explained poorly in both games.
>
> Thoughts? Agree? Disagree?

What do you feel was a bait and switch?

Halo 5’s narrative was weak? I have to disagree heavily here.

Pretty much. I just wish they could have improved Halo’s multiplayer from Halo 4 without detracting upon its story.

It’s disappointing for a lore fan like me. Halo 4 had one of the best stories in any piece of Halo media.

Still has better story-telling than Destiny

> 2533274804154214;11:
> Still has better story-telling than Destiny

That’s also true.