Halo 5 is still not social enough

After the recent update, I still think Halo 5 needs work on creating a more social environment.

We need to be able to see a list of players in the prematch lobby for social playlists. I understand why you can’t see them in ranked, but in social, i want to see more than just an emblem. I want to be able to look at players, their armor, their files, and more. Without this, a “social” playlist is rather dull.

I’d also like more custom games and a matchmaking for custom games but that is clearly too much to ask for. I think a social lobby is not too much to ask for though.

Yes.

Remember Halo 3’s File Share in the pre-game lobby? It was ever-present. People were constantly looking at and sharing funny screenshots, and downloading cool sounding films and maps to watch and try out for later - all while talking to new people waiting for the game to start.

> 2533274812390628;2:
> Yes.
>
> Remember Halo 3’s File Share in the pre-game lobby? It was ever-present. People were constantly looking at and sharing funny screenshots, and downloading cool sounding films and maps to watch and try out for later - all while talking to new people waiting for the game to start.

This is 100% what I hoped for. I used to look at every single screenshot in the lobby. It was so good

Yea, I agree. I also want the ability to mute players during the current “lobby”. All these are things that can be changed so hopefully they do. Oh, and I dislike how you get thrown into another lobby with different people after a match!

MLG pros consider a game of team snipers a Social Game. so that’s what they gave us

> 2535418262439483;5:
> MLG pros consider a game of team snipers a Social Game. so that’s what they gave us

Eck…

Just… eck…

> 2535418262439483;5:
> MLG pros consider a game of team snipers a Social Game. so that’s what they gave us

Its not the gameplay that doens’t feel social, its the layout.