Halo 5 is so good!

I honestly don’t know how people can dislike it! I get little things here and there you’d like to add feedback but this is the closest thing to traditional halo since Halo 3

I can understand why some don’t like it, but I by no means agree with them. I haven’t had this much fun in Halo multiplayer since the Halo 3 days.

Group hug for people who love halo 5

I like it.

I also find it incredibly frustrating. I find Halo 3 to be incredibly frustrating as well, and that was one of the most popular games on Xbox LIVE, so that may be a good sign as long as it’s frustrating for all the right reasons.

I like Halo 5 Beta also and -Yoink!- I liked Halo 4. Screw the haters. Halo 4 was fun.

> 2533274795284844;5:
> I like Halo 5 Beta also and -Yoink!- I liked Halo 4. Screw the haters. Halo 4 was fun.

Amen brother.

As for their “no one played Halo 4, look at the population” argument, I even hold them partly responsible. I’ve spoken to plenty of people who said they never played it because “people said it sucked”. So those haters can really do some damage, especially when it comes to whether you want to spend $60 on a game so you hop onto a forum to see what people are saying.

I know that’s not the only reason the population was low, but it didn’t help.