Halo 5 is so awesome who else thinks so

Halo 5 looks so awesome :slight_smile: I just want it now and who would like to be friends on Xbox and play it when it comes out cause I’m going to be creating/recreating some of my old maps and new ones and be putting my machinima on it to. Who would like to help and play customs on them and play multiplayer and everything else like that. Leave a post/GT down below mine is my GT above and please if your a hater of halo 5 no negatively I hate that

I am super excited for halo 5 as well. You can always add me, ill game. GT flynnpancake

Alright

I’m also super hyped for this game and you can add me. GT: KiLLaSn1P3Zz

Whaaaaaahoooooooo people who actually love the game I hate all the hate

I’m gonna be honest here.

I like Halo 5, and am really looking forward to it.

But conversation is almost always easier to be had when people are being Debby downers. It’s how we work as people. Constructive Criticism excluded.
That being said. I should not have come back here, I need to distance myself from Halo so I don’t get the Waiting for a game blues.

I’m hype!

I have a friend that works at 343 Grim Brother One and I asked him if there were elites in halo 5 we start chatting. I said is there Elites in halo 5

grim- were it so easy

i asked him about if he can share some secrets
grim- I know all of them but you will have to wait until October :slight_smile:

then he says

grim- trust me it’ll be more fun if you find out properly

that kinda made me get more excited cause that made me think there are a lot of new and old features in the game I can’t wait to find out stuff :slight_smile:

> 2533274811158328;6:
> I’m gonna be honest here.
>
> I like Halo 5, and am really looking forward to it.
>
> But conversation is almost always easier to be had when people are being Debby downers. It’s how we work as people. Constructive Criticism excluded.
> That being said. I should not have come back here, I need to distance myself from Halo so I don’t get the Waiting for a game blues.

Ok at least it wasn’t negative but it’s your opinion

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts, discuss forum moderation, or repost locked content.</mark>

Poor mods don’t like my topic ;_;
Here I’ll let this sting a little more. Not so nice having 200 people agree to boycott your game from a topic I made on my lunch break.
Please boycott Halo 5 - Xbox One
343 KILLED HALO

“Looks” awesome so far, but I’ll reserve my “It is / is not” opinion until I get my unworthy hands on it. Anyone got a spare cryopod lying around so I can just skip to release night?

I agree, it looks awesome. I’m super excited :slight_smile:

> 2533274805011384;10:
>

Just stop I saw your boycott just leave this alone halo 5 is awesome

> 2533274805011384;10:
>

200 is a drop in the bucket. Halo will never die. Your time is will be wasted.

Oh and by the way OP, I am equally excited. Went ahead and pre-ordered my copy this evening.

> 2533274805011384;10:
>

Oh and you know what Boycotting the game just makes you and your buddy’s idiots on your forum EVERYONE DISAGREED WITH YOU :wink: now stop hating 343 halo should change people like you only want halo to stay like halo CE-3 whitch is dumb and it would get boring after along time HALO 5 IS THE BEST HALO GAME SINCE REACH

> 2533274805011384;10:
> Do not make nonconstructive posts, discuss forum moderation, or repost locked content.
>
>
>
>
>
> Poor mods don’t like my topic ;_;
> Here I’ll let this sting a little more. Not so nice having 200 people agree to boycott your game from a topic I made on my lunch break.
> Please boycott Halo 5 - Xbox One
> 343 KILLED HALO
>

Ok I just reported him that happened quick

Patriot, please stop bumping your thread. You’ve been warned about stuff like that before.

Thanks!

> 2533274796457055;18:
> Patriot, please stop bumping your thread. You’ve been warned about stuff like that before.
>
> Thanks!

Oh ok sorry very sorry

> 2533274805011384;10:
> Do not make nonconstructive posts, discuss forum moderation, or repost locked content.
>
>
>
>
>
> Poor mods don’t like my topic ;_;
> Here I’ll let this sting a little more. Not so nice having 200 people agree to boycott your game from a topic I made on my lunch break.
> Please boycott Halo 5 - Xbox One
> 343 KILLED HALO
>

You realize your making yourself look like a complete -Yoink-?

Anyways, let’s just say I won’t be moving much on the 27th of October, or a couple weeks afterwards. :slight_smile:

My gamertag: RedXEagl3