Halo 5 is simply a train wreck

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I came back to this game after staying away for a couple of years. Seems me coming back was a massive mistake. Halo 5 is still a barebones experience with a progression system that is over 10 years outdated. Sure, there are more modes nowadays, but this game’s terrible overall design makes none of them enjoyable. Most of the maps are the same trash we’ve seen 3 billion times, customization is laughable and the entire game still feels like it is missing a massive chunk of itself, but it will always remain with that emptiness. I think the last straw for me is the way bans are handled. Firstly, banning anyone in a social playlist is a total joke. If you want to ban people in the tryhard ranked modes, then you do that, but social should be for casual play and I should be allowed to quit out of a match or two if they seem completely pointless. I did that a few days ago, no real issues from it. Then I am trying out Infection which is by far the worst version of this particular mode and I eventually quit out of a game because it is boring as hell and boom, 10 minute ban. Just for quiting out of a game of INFECTION. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING. This is total nonsense from a developer that clearly has no idea what they are doing with this franchise. Oh sure, you want me to play for 100 hours just to get one “legendary req” pack but your game isn’t worth that nor is it worth your pathetic microtransactions. You have the balls to still have those in the game but I am not allowed to quit out of one of your terrible modes? Hilarious.

Oh yeah and I’ve finally been playing the campaign. It is garbage, matching its reputation. So I suppose this game will go back to being the dust magnet that it was meant to be. Halo Infinite will falter like the other 343 games before it, I can already tell.

Sounds like some one is raging for being banned. Sorry but yes you should be banned for quitting in soical. You are still ruining the game for others by quitting and leaving them short handed. H5 sounds like it’s not for you. Try MCC out it’s leaps and bounds better than it was and is more enjoyable than H5 IMO. BTW you can be banned in MCC for quitting as well so you may not like it there either.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> Sounds like some one is raging for being banned. Sorry but yes you should be banned for quitting in soical. You are still ruining the game for others by quitting and leaving them short handed. H5 sounds like it’s not for you. Try MCC out it’s leaps and bounds better than it was and is more enjoyable than H5 IMO. BTW you can be banned in MCC for quitting as well so you may not like it there either.

I should be banned for quitting infection? Are you serious? Sure, if Halo 5 was actually fun, then maybe I wouldn’t feel the need to quit anything but this game is still just as irritating as it was day one. 343 thinks their game is good enough to warrant a banning system this harsh but I see that as pure delusion on their part.

> 2533274922398372;3:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > Sounds like some one is raging for being banned. Sorry but yes you should be banned for quitting in soical. You are still ruining the game for others by quitting and leaving them short handed. H5 sounds like it’s not for you. Try MCC out it’s leaps and bounds better than it was and is more enjoyable than H5 IMO. BTW you can be banned in MCC for quitting as well so you may not like it there either.
>
> I should be banned for quitting infection? Are you serious? Sure, if Halo 5 was actually fun, then maybe I wouldn’t feel the need to quit anything but this game is still just as irritating as it was day one. 343 thinks their game is good enough to warrant a banning system this harsh but I see that as pure delusion on their part.

If you don’t find the game fun then why are you complaining about being banned?

> 2533274922398372;3:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > Sounds like some one is raging for being banned. Sorry but yes you should be banned for quitting in soical. You are still ruining the game for others by quitting and leaving them short handed. H5 sounds like it’s not for you. Try MCC out it’s leaps and bounds better than it was and is more enjoyable than H5 IMO. BTW you can be banned in MCC for quitting as well so you may not like it there either.
>
> I should be banned for quitting infection? Are you serious? Sure, if Halo 5 was actually fun, then maybe I wouldn’t feel the need to quit anything but this game is still just as irritating as it was day one. 343 thinks their game is good enough to warrant a banning system this harsh but I see that as pure delusion on their part.

Talk about delusions…lol

Constructive questions and discussion of the ban system can take place in the appropriate ban thread linked below.