Halo 5 is one of the most competitive halos yet!

If you haven’t played halo 5 than dont judge it based on what you see. It plays and feels more like halo than ever before!

Second; halo 5 is as or if not more competitive than halo 2 which is the most “imo” competitive halo to date.

Third; ads actually works really well in halo because you still get descoped when shot, so no halo isn’t just caving to fans! Plus sprint they added is super balanced cause shields dont respond adding another layer of run and risk being one shot to get to the other side, or stand your ground dont get a flank but get your shields.

Fourth; everyone saying good job star wars battle front for staying true compared to halo they didn’t, swb has no Ai, no space battles, 20 v 20 that’s not battlefront at all, will I try it though yes.

Last; if you like halo and you like competition you will like H5

I would agree that it is fairly competitive and has potential.

I wouldn’t rank it up there with the first two games though, at least not from what we’ve seen so far.

Compared to other shooters, definitely. Compared to older Halo titles, not so much.

Too many things will ruin what competitiveness it has.

I thought team games in halo 5 felt like you needed to rely on your team way more than the others that’s what I liked, more responsive shots

ha

Good one.

Not sure if troll.

If troll: gr8 b8 m8.

Not troll: You don’t speak for the eniter competetive community.

> 2533274813499353;4:
> Too many things will ruin what competitiveness it has.

What kind of things would you be talking about?

I judge it on how it plays, I played Halo 5 and it is no way one of the most competitiveness Halo games ever…

> 2533274829873463;10:
> I judge it on how it plays, I played Halo 5 and it is no way one of the most competitiveness Halo games ever…

Here he have a guy who knows!

> 2533274834023375;1:
> It plays and feels more like halo than ever before!

-_-

You lost me here.
You got some other cool stories?

> 2535460843083983;3:
> Compared to other shooters, definitely. Compared to older Halo titles, not so much.

Honestly man, what’s it gonna take to make it as good as the older ones. Show me your idea of what the next halo game should be like

I hope it feels as awesome as H3 did. But our community is so divided, unlike H3 it’s just kinda sad, I hope we can reunite.

Game is good tho

I don’t play Halo to be a hardcore MLG Pro. I play it to experience a universe I care deeply about and have fun while doing so.

Maybe if they remove sprint and Spartan abilities.

> 2533274950478805;16:
> I don’t play Halo to be a hardcore MLG Pro. I play it to experience a universe I care deeply about and have fun while doing so.

Numerous RPG’s are at your disposal.

> 2535460843083983;3:
> Compared to other shooters, definitely. Compared to older Halo titles, not so much.

Pretty much this.

343 Industries have continued with their trend of making the series more casual (e.g. grenade indicators, power weapon markers, etc.). But overall, it’s much less intrusive than it was in Halo 4. At least we’re not getting random weapons from killstreaks or get to spawn with power weapons such as the Boltshot, plasma grenades and plasma pistols.

> Honestly man, what’s it gonna take to make it as good as the older ones. Show me your idea of what the next halo game should be like

It’s not that the game is terrible, it’s that we haven’t seen the entire game and from what we have seen it doesn’t have the same level of depth.

Problems still remain. Thruster for example promotes very passive play.

> Numerous RPG’s are at your disposal.

Bruh, noooo…it’s fine to enjoy the game for the Campaign.