Halo 5 is not the same as before...

It’s only me or Halo 5 is not feeling the same as 1 or 2 years before? I don’t know… Probably the weapon changes or something else 343 did! Or maybe it’s just me! I don’t know what’s going on but Halo 5 supposed to be my favorite Halo but now it’s not as fun as it was before and that makes me really sad… Is it just me that have noticed that or you guys feel the same?

There was a weapon tuning update in November that changed the whole dynamic of gunfights. Certain weapons like the BR for example don’t perform well in engagements like it used to, so the weapon tuning update is more than likely the reason the game feels different for you.

I feel after the weapon updates and population fluctuation made some impact. It’s a 3 year old shooter, but still fun.

You are correct sir 343 once again made unnecessary changes to fix what wasn’t broken… they are notorious for this and this there ultimate down fall. I am one who really enjoyed halo 5 at launch and now it’s dull…oh well all we can do now is wait for halo infinite…

Basically for me the only thing that has changed in my gameplay has been refusing to pick up BRs in most situations they just can’t compete anymore with the magnum at short to medium range and I’ve also started using the AR more after the update with the huge increase to headshot multiplier damage. The game is getting old and there isn’t a ton of incentive to keep grinding out levels once you obtain all the REQ packs. I’m a diehard Halo player and have been since the beginning of the halo franchise but 343 needs to address the end game incentive to play to increase the longevity of the game for the more casual fans.

> 2535410736279269;1:
> It’s only me or Halo 5 is not feeling the same as 1 or 2 years before? I don’t know… Probably the weapon changes or something else 343 did! Or maybe it’s just me! I don’t know what’s going on but Halo 5 supposed to be my favorite Halo but now it’s not as fun as it was before and that makes me really sad… Is it just me that have noticed that or you guys feel the same?

Probably just need to take a break man. I trickle in long breaks while playing halo 5 to do other things or play other games. Helps me come back loving halo 5

> 2533274846891077;5:
> Basically for me the only thing that has changed in my gameplay has been refusing to pick up BRs in most situations they just can’t compete anymore with the magnum at short to medium range and I’ve also started using the AR more after the update with the huge increase to headshot multiplier damage. The game is getting old and there isn’t a ton of incentive to keep grinding out levels once you obtain all the REQ packs. I’m a diehard Halo player and have been since the beginning of the halo franchise but 343 needs to address the end game incentive to play to increase the longevity of the game for the more casual fans.

I agree the ar has been buffed to the point where i get spammed with it ran on and punched I liked the game better before

> 2535462450434439;6:
> Probably just need to take a break man. I trickle in long breaks while playing halo 5 to do other things or play other games. Helps me come back loving halo 5

I agree. I’m currently on one and it feels great, but I’m not looking forward to coming back cause I hate getting used to the controls again.

For the OP, a lot has changed with the weapon updates, the population shrinking and the new skill system in place which all can make it feel like a different game than what you were used to.

Yeah, remember when ONI warthog turrets could never overheat? That was back when people actually used warthogs…or any ground vehicle for that matter. Now, everyone has everything and REQ selection is boiled down to a few gems and a whole lot of trash. Why experiment when you’re guaranteed to succeed with an air vehicle or one of the overpowered UNSC weapons?

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I sort of miss the grind, now :confused: