Halo 5 is great. (not trolling)

That’s all. Just wanted to raise my hand as a loyal Halo guy (loved 2/3 way more than 4) and say that I think Halo 5 gameplay is outstanding. Too many people -Yoinking!- and comparing to COD on this forum.

To 343i: yes, you messed up with MCC. yes, you brought halo 4 in a direction with loadouts and whatnot that many of us didn’t want. BUT, nice job with Halo 5 so far. I’m really excited.

> 2533274950609538;1:
> Too many people -Yoinking!- and comparing to COD on this forum.

Are we wrong?

> 2533274913936758;2:
> > 2533274950609538;1:
> > Too many people -Yoinking!- and comparing to COD on this forum.
>
>
> Advanced Warfare vs. Halo 5: Guardians (PARODY Video of Multiplayer Gameplay) - YouTube
>
> Are we wrong?

Nice parody video d00d

> 2533274913936758;2:
> > 2533274950609538;1:
> > Too many people -Yoinking!- and comparing to COD on this forum.
>
>
> Advanced Warfare vs. Halo 5: Guardians (PARODY Video of Multiplayer Gameplay) - YouTube
>
> Are we wrong?

Yeah, you’re wrong. You could have made that clip with Halo CE and Black Ops, with all the shooting and jumping and such.
Either way, Advanced Warfare isn’t going up against Halo 5. There will be another CoD game this year, and it is rumored to be WWII. So no Exos.

> 2533274857398125;3:
> > 2533274913936758;2:
> > > 2533274950609538;1:
> > > Too many people -Yoinking!- and comparing to COD on this forum.
> >
> >
> >
> > Advanced Warfare vs. Halo 5: Guardians (PARODY Video of Multiplayer Gameplay) - YouTube
> >
> > Are we wrong?
>
>
> Nice parody video d00d

No doubt there are similarities with the movement. But you could say that both of them stole that from Titanfall. These games are converging toward similar gameplay because developers are discovering what fun gameplay is. Nothing wrong with that.

I also think that the post about arena shooters below mine brings up an interesting point. Remember how fun Quake and Unreal were? Maybe we’re converging toward that type of ultra fast, fun gameplay.

And after going back to play some MCC after playing Halo 5, I think the sad truth is that these type of fast paced games are just more fun. And there’s more to them. Now you don’t only have to be good at aiming for a 4 shot. You have to be good at aiming… while moving fast… while balancing a handful of movements… while escaping and maneuvering around the map in a smart way. It’s fun and takes a lot more skill!

Im so exited for halo 5 but i think i will have to sell my 360 to buy a one :frowning:

Halo 5 is going to take Halo in the direction it needs to go to become the forefront of FPS again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6VK6ig54mc his link proves that Halo 5 isn’t like COD

> 2533274950609538;5:
> > 2533274857398125;3:
> > > 2533274913936758;2:
> > > > 2533274950609538;1:
> > > > Too many people -Yoinking!- and comparing to COD on this forum.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Advanced Warfare vs. Halo 5: Guardians (PARODY Video of Multiplayer Gameplay) - YouTube
> > >
> > > Are we wrong?
> >
> >
> >
> > Nice parody video d00d
>
>
> No doubt there are similarities with the movement. But you could say that both of them stole that from Titanfall. These games are converging toward similar gameplay because developers are discovering what fun gameplay is. Nothing wrong with that.
>
> I also think that the post about arena shooters below mine brings up an interesting point. Remember how fun Quake and Unreal were? Maybe we’re converging toward that type of ultra fast, fun gameplay.
>
> And after going back to play some MCC after playing Halo 5, I think the sad truth is that these type of fast paced games are just more fun. And there’s more to them. Now you don’t only have to be good at aiming for a 4 shot. You have to be good at aiming… while moving fast… while balancing a handful of movements… while escaping and maneuvering around the map in a smart way. It’s fun and takes a lot more skill!

I agree with all of this. Every game takes from every game now a days. Now lets stop being hipsters and pointing to who did what first. In Cod you still die in like 3 bullets and Halo still takes a lot more focused skill. Im excited.