Halo 5 is going to be the best halo yet because

Why?

Ground pound

> 2533274820971884;2:
> Ground pound

lol…

It’s bringing back ranked. Halo Reach and 4 did not have enough support for ranked. Halo 5 has a elo system like Halo 2 combined with League of Legends. It’s awesome, it’s what people have wanted, it gives people a reason to keep coming back and keep raising that rank, keep getting better.

At its core it feels like Halo, and they’ve done a great job speeding it up to modern paces but retaining that Halo magic touch, no doubt thanks to the Pro Team they work with

As far as I’m concerned, if they keep up designing good maps like Empire and Truth, and make proper forge and custom settings, the game is going to be great.

While playing the early beta, I nearly achieved the Semi-pro rank. That made me feel so much better than just gaining EXP match after match and not seeing any other progression.

It’s bringing back a better ranking system than Halo 3, Reach and 4 by taking the progressive/regressive system of Halo 2 and throwing it into the game.

All previous problems I have had with 4 is kicked the hell out.(No Ordnance, Random Chances of being screwed, Possible return of Vehicle Combat, Flinch replaced with Descope).

Descope returns.

Better information to the player without dumbing down the game.

More balance to Sprint

ARs and BRs much more balanced.

Spartan Chatter

Thruster Pack in First Person.

SMG doesn’t suck (mid-tier power weapon)

It’s actually a lot of fun. Definitely give it a try in the beta.