Halo 5 is fun....

…but Destiny is a 1000x better.

Bungie left and halo died no matter how you cut it up. Halo 3 is the best game in the series for multiplayer. Played roughly 50 games of halo 5 in PvP…it’s fun, it gets old…fast. I have about 100 more kills than deaths. Not good, but nit struggling too much. Finished the campaign and I’m ready to go back to Destiny where the real game makers are. Loyal to Bungie. They know what they are doing.

Destiny is, in my mind, the ultimate game.

What a great opinion, OP, glad you could share it.

Many of us, however, have a different view. Halo is alive and well, 343 is doing a great job and I cant wait for the next installments of the series.

Nice

Now go away and play your DLC

> 2533274984699227;1:
> …but Destiny is a 1000x better.
> Bungie left and halo died no matter how you cut it up. Halo 3 is the best game in the series for multiplayer. Played roughly 50 games of halo 5 in PvP…it’s fun, it gets old…fast. I have about 100 more kills than deaths. Not good, but nit struggling too much. Finished the campaign and I’m ready to go back to Destiny where the real game makers are. Loyal to Bungie. They know what they are doing.
> Destiny is, in my mind, the ultimate game.

> Bungie left and halo died no matter how you cut it up. Halo 3 is the best game in the series for multiplayer. Played roughly 50 games of halo 5 in PvP…it’s fun, it gets old…fast. I have about 100 more kills than deaths. Not good, but nit struggling too much. Finished the campaign and I’m ready to go back to Destiny where the real game makers are. Loyal to Bungie. They know what they are doing.

> Played roughly 50 games of halo 5 in PvP…it’s fun, it gets old…fast. I have about 100 more kills than deaths. Not good, but nit struggling too much. Finished the campaign and I’m ready to go back to Destiny where the real game makers are. Loyal to Bungie.

> Not good, but nit struggling too much. Finished the campaign and I’m ready to go back to Destiny where the real game makers are. Loyal to Bungie.

> I’m ready to go back to Destiny where the real game makers are. Loyal to Bungie.

> Loyal to Bungie.

Aaaand there’s your problem

And no, its not. Bungie forgot what made them great and for every step they make, they make two steps back.

> 2533274799135257;4:
> > 2533274984699227;1:
> > …but Destiny is a 1000x better.
> > Bungie left and halo died no matter how you cut it up. Halo 3 is the best game in the series for multiplayer. Played roughly 50 games of halo 5 in PvP…it’s fun, it gets old…fast. I have about 100 more kills than deaths. Not good, but nit struggling too much. Finished the campaign and I’m ready to go back to Destiny where the real game makers are. Loyal to Bungie. They know what they are doing.
> > Destiny is, in my mind, the ultimate game.
>
>
>
>
> > Bungie left and halo died no matter how you cut it up. Halo 3 is the best game in the series for multiplayer. Played roughly 50 games of halo 5 in PvP…it’s fun, it gets old…fast. I have about 100 more kills than deaths. Not good, but nit struggling too much. Finished the campaign and I’m ready to go back to Destiny where the real game makers are. Loyal to Bungie. They know what they are doing.
>
>
>
>
> > Played roughly 50 games of halo 5 in PvP…it’s fun, it gets old…fast. I have about 100 more kills than deaths. Not good, but nit struggling too much. Finished the campaign and I’m ready to go back to Destiny where the real game makers are. Loyal to Bungie.
>
>
>
>
> > Not good, but nit struggling too much. Finished the campaign and I’m ready to go back to Destiny where the real game makers are. Loyal to Bungie.
>
>
>
>
> > I’m ready to go back to Destiny where the real game makers are. Loyal to Bungie.
>
>
>
>
> > Loyal to Bungie.
>
>
> Aaaand there’s your problem

Blindly loyal to Bungie

Aaaaaand you’re gonna have a bad time.

“WHEN I SHOW YOU THESE EMOTES YOU’LL THROW YOUR MONEY AT THE SCREEN”

Damn that loyalty to the fan base feels good.