halo 5 is dissapointing

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Its the dissapointing halo and makes me cry when people say its the best its meh

If you’re gonna make a statement like that without any observations backing up your opinion then you’re not really contributing anything useful to the conversation. What don’t you like? How would you make it better? Which previous versions of Halo do you think got it right?

It’s not the best halo, true. And I have never heard anybody calling it “the best” halo.
But hey, halo 5 is still pretty new. They will be adding new content to it and I hope that will make it a bit more enjoyable for some player.
And can you tell why Halo 5 is the worst halo on your opinion? What makes it so bad?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274873843883;2:
> If you’re gonna make a statement like that without any observations backing up your opinion then you’re not really contributing anything useful to the conversation. What don’t you like? How would you make it better? Which previous versions of Halo do you think got it right?

Stop defending 343 bungie did better

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535437697207606;4:
> > 2533274873843883;2:
> > If you’re gonna make a statement like that without any observations backing up your opinion then you’re not really contributing anything useful to the conversation. What don’t you like? How would you make it better? Which previous versions of Halo do you think got it right?
>
>
> Stop defending 343 bungie did better

Id make it better by bringing back the classic halo

Just go back playing Destiny and COD, please. Do us all a favor.

I like Halo more since 343i took over.

I believe H5 is “the best” in terms the multiplayer experience

Halo 5 is the best Halo

Cry harder

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274904137661;3:
> It’s not the best halo, true. And I have never heard anybody calling it “the best” halo.
> But hey, halo 5 is still pretty new. They will be adding new content to it and I hope that will make it a bit more enjoyable for some player.
> And can you tell why Halo 5 is the worst halo on your opinion? What makes it so bad?

Its not the same it was better 343 arnt original they copy other talented, created people

In before the lock.

> 2535437697207606;1:
> Its the wourst halo and makes me cry when people say its the best

Thank you for that well thought out post

Nothing to see here. Just an obvious troll that can’t back up their opinion.

> 2535437697207606;5:
> > 2535437697207606;4:
> > > 2533274873843883;2:
> > > If you’re gonna make a statement like that without any observations backing up your opinion then you’re not really contributing anything useful to the conversation. What don’t you like? How would you make it better? Which previous versions of Halo do you think got it right?
> >
> >
> > Stop defending 343 bungie did better
>
>
> Id make it better by bringing back the classic halo

All I’m hearing is “this isn’t Halo 2”. Please leave.

It’s not bad. I’m having lots of fun with the game. And i’m pretty sure it will get better with the future updates and new maps, gamemodes and such.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274971171822;6:
> Just go back playing Destiny and COD, please. Do us all a favor.
> I like Halo more since 343i took over.

I just put ur comment on insatgram try harder to not humiliate yourself

I think its the best Halo…Soo…

> 2533274924023426;12:
> Nothing to see here. Just an obvious troll that can’t back up their opinion.

What?

Its funny how it actually upsets people when people like things they don’t. It is childish! Just because you like My Little Pony doesn’t mean it isn’t gross for a 40 year old to! (BTW it is very gross, that indeed makes me sick, and maybe a bit hypocritical haha)

> 2533275007895929;13:
> > 2535437697207606;5:
> > > 2535437697207606;4:
> > > > 2533274873843883;2:
> > > > If you’re gonna make a statement like that without any observations backing up your opinion then you’re not really contributing anything useful to the conversation. What don’t you like? How would you make it better? Which previous versions of Halo do you think got it right?
> > >
> > >
> > > Stop defending 343 bungie did better
> >
> >
> > Id make it better by bringing back the classic halo
>
>
> All I’m hearing is “this isn’t Halo 2”. Please leave.

No you leave my forum

> 2535437697207606;17:
> > 2533274924023426;12:
> > Nothing to see here. Just an obvious troll that can’t back up their opinion.
>
>
> What?

Give us reasons why Halo 5 is the worst Halo other than it’s not Halo 2 and it’s made by 343.