halo 5 is dead

i can’t find a game in all ranked game types, anyone has the same problemen here?

I have no issues at all finding games, I got ranked in SWAT and I didn’t have to wait more than 45 seconds to find a game.

Ive been unable to find arena gametypes for months on balanced search (must be not many people in my region playing anymore) and when the ranked/social system came out, i was unable to find any either. Does it mean Halo 5 is dead? No, just for select regions where players have stopped playing it (like myself, i very rarely play it these days).

I’m having problem where it taking me to find games in Team Arena. It use to take me 45 seconds to find 1 game, now it takes me 3 minutes. If you’re wondering which area I’m in, I’m in Australia and won’t like the connection quality down here.

I have yet to have a problem finding a game in anything I play. Try a hard reset and relaunch the game.

I have no problems at all.

Play on expanded.

Lol c’mon man, you can’t just assume the game is “dead” because you can’t find a game. This game is still viable and living

Bit over dramatic calling it DEAD when it’s working just fine?

It’s an issue a good handful have, even i can’t find that many at the moment but the game certainly aint dead. Calm down.

Use Expanded search for now.

> 2533274829381386;8:
> Lol c’mon man, you can’t just assume the game is “dead” because you can’t find a game. This game is still viable and living

This. It might not be peak, optimal levels… But “Dead” is just a bit extreme.

Halo is dad

Still in the Xbox live most played, #19 currently, ahead of star wars battle front and even titan fall 2

Lol, not for a while m8

The only playlist I sometimes have trouble in is FFA.

If I had XP for every post claiming Halo is dead I would be level 148.

> 2533274875982754;15:
> If I had XP for every post claiming Halo is dead I would be level 148.

152 actually

It takes less than 30 seconds to find games in Team Snipers, the playlist I play the most. Finding games in Warzone takes a little more time (like 45 secs). The only playlist I “really” have to wait is for Breakout.

Halo will never be dead. Play on expanded or something. Restart your Xbox or check your connection. Try having a friend invite you.

> 2533274816788253;12:
> Still in the Xbox live most played, #19 currently, ahead of star wars battle front and even titan fall 2

What region are you in ? I’m in the UK and it’s currently 28th, and has been for some time now, Star Wars BF is 12th and Titanfall 2 is 26th. I imagine it is dead or dying in some areas. Players keep posting, so there must be issues.

I usually only play Team Skirmish, Super Fiesta and occasionally ranked arena, can’t say I’ve noticed having to wait long for matches at all. Still having quick search times at all times of day as far as I’ve noticed, only one I struggle with is Warzone Assault but I can still find games on expanded.