Halo 5 IS broken

So it is simple. Halo 5 is a broken piece of s***. It needs to be fixed NOW. 7 months on from when I first got the game I STILL see the same ANNOYING BUGS. Req system broken, items not loading in game, random halo 5 server issues. 343, FFS fix your game, for once

> 2535452059916984;1:
> So it is simple. Halo 5 is a broken piece of s***. It needs to be fixed NOW. 7 months on from when I first got the game I STILL see the same ANNOYING BUGS. Req system broken, items not loading in game, random halo 5 server issues. 343, FFS fix your game, for once

All right, mate lets take a moment to breathe. Compile a list of problems you are having. Describe them as best you can and post that in the support forum. All that anyone can tell from your post is that you are upset and that it may have something to do with the req system or the servers. Without details we can’t help you.

A simple hard reset usually clears all these bugs.

Totally agree this is getting on my nerves. Haven’t been on in a while so I hop on today. Totally excited to finally get a chance and play WZFF. Then of course this happens…“Retrieving Data”…Get it together 343. Can’t wait till the fall when better shooters finally come out. Your days are numbered in my book Halo!!!

You mean Infinite Warfare? You believe that’s the game going to destroy Halo? You must be one of the Halo and 343 haters I’m guessing?