Halo 5 is broken for players outside the US

I live in Brazil, and the game is practically broken for us. I guess it is a population issue, but we can’t find games unless it is late night. I spent about 45 minutes searching Team Arena and Slayer playlists until I find a single game in the afternoon. And then I was unable to match again. Now it is past midnight here (9 PM EST) and I’m finding one game after another, and I’m matching mostly US players, and some from South America. So that means we CAN match US players, but why only at night? We need to be able to match players from all over the world at all times so we can find games everytime! Otherwise, the game is already broken for us. Warzone is almost impossible to play.

We’ve been having this problem since launch, but I guess it has gotten worse now that Tomb Raider, CoD and Faloout has launched as well. Maybe Halo can’t hold to its population in countries outside the US, but that isn’t our fault, foreign Halo fans. We really want to play!

Please note that I’m not the only one having this issue, and Brazil is not the only country with this issue: (https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/warzone-dont-work-south-ameria-africa-australia/06223e76-9c6e-45fe-af01-fb00160803b0/posts)

This has to be fixed ASAP!
Thanks!

I live in Mexico, i reported that problem to Xbox live support and they told me, please, visit the Halo 5 forums to find an answer…

The same in argentina

Same problem in Hong Kong