Halo 5 is breaking

So recently I have been experiencing major glitches within Halo 5 some of which are 1 or 2 second screen freezes during warzone and arena, post arena match game crashes and many more. 343 I believe that you have many talented people at your disposal and this is just pathetic. Please do not let halo become the MCC

I have noticed more issues in recent time.

“Screen freezes” is actually just frame rate lag, it happens to everyone.

During Warzone the game has to despawn bodies, grenades, weapons and vehicle debris. If the game doesn’t do this it will cause even more frame rate lag or potentially crash

In arena, I’m going to assume the same thing is happening.

As for after game crashes, I’m not sure I’ve had it happen in awhile, like last month.

I’ve noticed a moderate uptick in players that skate around, but nothing too bad. It’s still more stable than any other game I’ve played.

i’ve been noticing more issues recently as well. I always had dashboarding issues, and occasionally REQ issues… I never used to get disconnected while in a game until recently… It’s happened four a five times this week alone…

same here, I’m on a Warzone game and suddenly appears the lobby screen. I need to restart the game.

> 2533274971565732;3:
> “Screen freezes” is actually just frame rate lag, it happens to everyone.
>
> During Warzone the game has to despawn bodies, grenades, weapons and vehicle debris. If the game doesn’t do this it will cause even more frame rate lag or potentially crash
>
> In arena, I’m going to assume the same thing is happening.
>
> As for after game crashes, I’m not sure I’ve had it happen in awhile, like last month.

It still is a problem

> 2535457119075399;7:
> > 2533274971565732;3:
> > “Screen freezes” is actually just frame rate lag, it happens to everyone.
> >
> > During Warzone the game has to despawn bodies, grenades, weapons and vehicle debris. If the game doesn’t do this it will cause even more frame rate lag or potentially crash
> >
> > In arena, I’m going to assume the same thing is happening.
> >
> > As for after game crashes, I’m not sure I’ve had it happen in awhile, like last month.
>
>
> It still is a problem

There’s no way you can really fix it. It’s 343’s problem. Maybe the new Xbox S will run better but it’s just Microsoft and 343i’s problem.