Halo 5 is better than Halo 4.

To anyone saying this is the worst Halo game, you are wrong. Halo 5 improved upon Halo 4 in every aspect of gameplay.

> Halo 5 improved upon Halo 4 in every aspect of gameplay.

You can play Halo 4 Offline and it has a full set of unique Arena Maps.

Your move.

I think its the best Halo multiplayer since 2

Campaign was trash though…Halo 4 had the best campaign in my opinion…

Obvious post is obvious

Best Halo since Halo 3.

H2>H3>H5>H4>Reach. Just my opinion.

> 2533274819302824;2:
> > Halo 5 improved upon Halo 4 in every aspect of gameplay.
>
>
> You can play Halo 4 Offline and it has a full set of unique Arena Maps.
>
> Your move.

I don’t disagree that the always online feature is a bit annoying and the slow release of content is less than desirable, but the game plays well.

I’d rather take solid gameplay with limited features over robust features with bad gameplay.

However, they shouldn’t be mutually exclusive.

Captain obvious to the rescue! OP it’s not hard to be better than halo 4… That’s a low low low bar to measure off of

Well duh. I’ve taken craps that were better than Halo 4. But I think 5 is the best since 3. Love it.

> 2533274809541057;7:
> > 2533274819302824;2:
> > > Halo 5 improved upon Halo 4 in every aspect of gameplay.
> >
> >
> > You can play Halo 4 Offline and it has a full set of unique Arena Maps.
> >
> > Your move.
>
>
> I don’t disagree that the always online feature is a bit annoying and the slow release of content is less than desirable, but the game plays well.
>
> I’d rather take solid gameplay with limited features over robust features with bad gameplay.
>
> However, they shouldn’t be mutually exclusive.

You should get many Internets for this. I don’t have many, but I will give you haif of one

> 2533274795515722;8:
> Captain obvious to the rescue! OP it’s not hard to be better than halo 4… That’s a low low low bar to measure off of

Funny I was going to say the same thing. Being better than Halo 4 is not saying much.
As for people believing Halo 4 had a quality campaign, I just don’t understand.

> 2533274800197043;9:
> Well duh. I’ve taken craps that were better than Halo 4. But I think 5 is the best since 3. Love it.

You should probably try getting some money out of those craps, considering Halo 4 sold over 9.6 units.

Best multiplayer and gameplay for me but I think Halo 4’s campaign was better for a lot of reasons despite Locke being on of my favorite characters in the franchise now.

> 2533274943747719;1:
> To anyone saying this is the worst Halo game, you are wrong. Halo 5 improved upon Halo 4 in every aspect of gameplay.

“My opinion is right! Your opinion is wrong!”

Halo 4 had many advantages over Halo 5, such as more playlists (like infection), offline forge, split screen, and a having full game at launch. Personally, I prefer Halo 4 (although they are both good). But hey, that’s just my opinion.

> 2533274820142274;6:
> H2>H3>H5>H4>Reach. Just my opinion.

This makes sense, but where’s CE?

> 2533274809541057;12:
> > 2533274800197043;9:
> > Well duh. I’ve taken craps that were better than Halo 4. But I think 5 is the best since 3. Love it.
>
>
> You should probably try getting some money out of those craps, considering Halo 4 sold over 9.6 units.

Never underestimate what people will pay for crap. I’m not saying Halo 4 is crap, it’s not (I love Halo 4). But just look at pop-culture, especially music, and tell me people don’t love forking over cash for crap. lol

> 2533274809541057;7:
> > 2533274819302824;2:
> > > Halo 5 improved upon Halo 4 in every aspect of gameplay.
> >
> >
> > You can play Halo 4 Offline and it has a full set of unique Arena Maps.
> >
> > Your move.
>
>
> I don’t disagree that the always online feature is a bit annoying and the slow release of content is less than desirable, but the game plays well.
>
> I’d rather take solid gameplay with limited features over robust features with bad gameplay.
>
> However, they shouldn’t be mutually exclusive.

I can respect that, I am disturbed about the maps. But ill bet over it.

As an overall package the games shake out like this for me.
CE
Reach
H3
H5
H2
H4

Halo 2 would have been higher on my list had it not been for the poor design choices, like SMG starts, noob combo, and the terrible ending to the Campaign. CE will always be king for me, and Reach is right behind it as I feel it gave me the weapon that the CE pistol should have been, the DMR.

Edit: it’s tricky to rank them since I felt the Campaign in 4 was better than 5, but the Multiplayer was bad. And CE is the one without Online Multiplayer, but it is what got most of us hooked on its Multiplayer through LAN.

This is the first Halo since 3 that I fully enjoy playing without compromise. The gameplay meta is solid and while the ranking needs tweaking it has a solid competitive base which is awesome. The game gas glaring issues that can’t be ignored though, asking for solid gameplay AND full content is not unreasonable, we shouldn’t be holding out for one or the other.

Things 5 did better than 4

• Soundtrack - Spartan IVs are decent now - Friendly elites in campaign - Halo is now competitive again - Equal starts - A decent Forge - Balanced weapons - Weapon sounds - Graphics - Environment sounds - Campaign levels are more open and can be explored like older games - Hub worlds( that are decent if you put the effort in to explore) - A competent Villain - Sprint is now balanced - Removal of armour ability’s - Reintroduction of map power ups - Classic armour returning - Free DLC (Even if its cut form launch we don’t have to pay for it like we would do with Destiny) - Wildlife actually exists - Characters from the books weren’t ruined (They had no character development but they still weren’t ruined ) - Story will actually have lasting affects on the Halo universe - Decent Easter eggs - Hunt the Truth ad campaign